No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter On Crawford Fight: Bob Arum Is Jumping The Gun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
    Porter's Neanderthal style won't work vs T Crawford...Porter gets stopped between 7-9 rounds..
    The only thing I worry about is Crawford might take it easy on his friend and coast to a lopsided decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahdi77 View Post
      Crawford hit Khan low when Khan started landing right hands. Crawford is living off accolades at lower weight as he feasts of bums for highlights hyping him as the best pfp boxer
      Congratulations!...you just earned the "Most Ridiculous, stupidity comment Award"

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        The only thing I worry about is Crawford might take it easy on his friend and coast to a lopsided decision.
        He possibly could do that if he decided to, T Crawford will be in total control of Porter. A TKO after round 6 would be available if Bud chooses..

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
          Porter's Neanderthal style won't work vs T Crawford...Porter gets stopped between 7-9 rounds..
          Bro, the low blows Crawford tossed on Khan won't work on Porter. You saw Spence try, didn't work there either. Porter's got balls of steel, and without low blows or trigger refs, Crawford's not stopping Shawn Porter.

Trying to use Jeff Horn as a model is a flaw. Porter's 50x the bully that Horn is. I'm so confident that Crawford does not stop Porter I'll put money on it. Your boy is being overhyped just like Spence was, and it took Porter fighting Spence to show people he's no pushover. Crawford would have even less success.

Comment

yawn another pbc rehash fight for porter i guess

with that deep ww roster of a broken down thurman and danny "im not interested in floyd" garcia,

and who else again?

Comment

Porter ur scared. Bud would kill u.

Comment

Anybody in this thread saying Crawford would knockout Porter is absolutely fckin retarded

Please shut the fck up.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  Bro, the low blows Crawford tossed on Khan won't work on Porter. You saw Spence try, didn't work there either. Porter's got balls of steel, and without low blows or trigger refs, Crawford's not stopping Shawn Porter.

Trying to use Jeff Horn as a model is a flaw. Porter's 50x the bully that Horn is. I'm so confident that Crawford does not stop Porter I'll put money on it. Your boy is being overhyped just like Spence was, and it took Porter fighting Spence to show people he's no pushover. Crawford would have even less success.
                  Spence is no where near Crawford's talent level...Porter won't see round 10 vs T Crawford, whichever bully/caveman style Porter fights with..

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    'Showtime' Shawn Porter bullies and mauls Crawford, wins a SD.
                    Right here!

RIGHT

HERE

Comment

Yet another PBC fighter putting distance between him and none PBC fighters. All these PBC fighters across the divisions all reading from the same PBC duck script.

Comment

Working...
                      X