Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the hold up on Manny Pacquiao next fight announcement?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    If Pac fights a fresh off the sick bed Spence, I give Pac slim odds. I'm sure Pac would be the favorite, though.

Any version of Spence > This Pac
    Pac beats the ‘prime’ Spence who went life and death in a SD against Porter

Comment

If Pac fights a fresh off the sick bed Spence, I give Pac slim odds. I'm sure Pac would be the favorite, though.

Any version of Spence > This Pac
      So you’d give Pacquiao no credit if he wins a fight which you say he has a slim chance of winning. You’re not very bright are you?

Comment

Pac is squeezing Haymon to deliver Floyd. One more PBC fight on the contract. He wants Fraudweather most of all.

Comment

Senator Duties, College...

He will comeback when he is ready, WTF is the rush Pacquiao don't have SH#T left to prove he can't fight when he wants to

Comment

Originally posted by Arj Guy View Post
            Pac beats the ‘prime’ Spence who went life and death in a SD against Porter
            Describe ''life and death''

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              Senator Duties, College...

He will comeback when he is ready, WTF is the rush Pacquiao don't have SH#T left to prove he can't fight when he wants to
              I would generally agree. Only issue is he has a belt that people want. I know WBA has ten million belts but they do want his.

Comment

So you’d give Pacquiao no credit if he wins a fight which you say he has a slim chance of winning. You’re not very bright are you?
                I don't see him winning but Pac, in his rush to take on someone at their worst, will be too eager to see he's in too deep. I hate his ways of picking opponents. You fanbois just love it so much.

You get so riled up if someone bashes him that you organize a massive hissy fit and ''attack'' those who attack him.

Comment

Originally posted by Albanianboxing View Post
                  It has been nearly 5 months since Manny Pacquiao whooped Keith Thurman.

I definitely thought that he would have a date and opponent lined up by now.

I know the talk is that he is going to face either Mikey Garcia, Danny Garcia or Errol Spence next.

Pacquiao is still the elite of the elite at 147. When is he getting back in the ring?
                  - -They try to find U to make big decisions.

Comment

Describe ''life and death''
                    Winning a split decision in a fight which could be scored either way. Many had Porter winning and many had Spence winning you can easily make the case Porter won 7 rounds

Comment

Winning a split decision in a fight which could be scored either way. Many had Porter winning and many had Spence winning you can easily make the case Porter won 7 rounds
                      Your version of life and death is pretty tame.

Comment

Working...
                      X