No announcement yet.

AJ would manhandle, outclass and DESTROY Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
    Ruiz was labled the 3rd best heavyweight on the forum even number one by some going into the AJ fight ,Ruiz has already defeated a top 5 guy when he fought Parker in 2016 if it was a realistic scorecard . If we went by most crazy Wilder fans about this match up you would swear they didn't know AJ was allowed to punch back and hurt Wilder. Ha
    lol

You're a casual aren't you?

Wilder and Fury take Ruiz no problem. Ruiz lost to parker for crying out loud LOL

You're really reaching here, let's just hope AJ can get past Usyk unless ofc he gives the title away

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
      This.

Joshua is incapable of being perfect for 36 mins and Wilder only needs one and that one is going to land, ONE HUNDRED PERCENT I GUARANTEE YOU.

And Joshua will crumble.
      Josh only needs to be perfect for 2 seconds against wildr

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Josh only needs to be perfect for 2 seconds against wildr
        Just like the last 43 fighters huh

I don't even need to guess, you're british aren't ya LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Wilder View Post
          lol

You're a casual aren't you?

Wilder and Fury take Ruiz no problem. Ruiz lost to parker for crying out loud LOL

You're really reaching here, let's just hope AJ can get past Usyk unless ofc he gives the title away
          Im just repeating what your Wilder fan base said about Ruiz so yea I agree they are casuals as I listed several guys who could beat Ruiz it was your demented fan base who said Ruiz could beat them and became the second coming of M.Tyson but we all know you guys didn't take the outcome very well and it blew all the air out of your tires. .Ha

AJ will be to strong for Usyk who is apparently to small for Wilder who is also admitting to going to duck him as well should Usyk become a mando for him ,whats new ? Ha

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
            Im just repeating what your Wilder fan base said about Ruiz so yea I agree they are casuals as listed several guys who could beat Ruiz it was your demented fan base who said Ruiz could beat them .Ha

AJ will be to strong for Usyk who is apparently to small for Wilder who is also admitting to going to duck him as well should Usyk become a mando for him ,whats new ? Ha
            Once again he never said he was ducking, he said in EXACT WORDS: "Usyk is not a threat to me, he's too small for me. He'll do a lot of movement and stuff like that, it don't faze me"

Where is the duck there? If Wilder was so good at ducking how come he fought Fury who would knock AJ out.. yes TKO AJ lol

And I dunno which fans you were talking about but I fully expected AJ to beat Ruiz by UD. I can link you my thread before that fight if you'd like.

Comment

Wilder will send AJ's jaw back to britain with one flush right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Wilder View Post
                Ruiz ain't beating anyone top 5
                I don't care for Ruiz, but he did beat the unified HW champion of the world. If he trains properly, he has a puncher's chance against anyone who underestimates him.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  Just a thread for RJJ....or whatever that posters name is who just ignored me to stop me from replying to his nonsense. Sounds a lot like that other poster whose name I always forget.

Anyway, AJ beats Wilder.
                  Wilder knows this which is why he will pursue a Ruiz fight even though he lost.

Comment

As much as i don't rate Wilder, he would only have to land once on Joshua.

Joshua is very, very open to a right hand and always had been.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                      Just a thread for RJJ....or whatever that posters name is who just ignored me to stop me from replying to his nonsense. Sounds a lot like that other poster whose name I always forget.

Anyway, AJ beats Wilder.
                      I highly doubt that AJ would survive 12 rounds without throwing real leather with Wilder and as soon as that happens, lights out. You know it, I know it.

Comment

Working...
                      X