Comments Thread For: Arum: Joshua's Performance Against Ruiz 'Was A Joke'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
    Sugar ray Leonard.... But we would also say bob was full of shlt
    I don't take anything Bob says seriously.

For what it was it was a good performance for AJ. He trained to fight a particular way and he did. Too bad Andy was way out of shape to push AJ and disrupt the plan.

Comment

To say AJ "sugar rayed" Ruiz is to insinuate that Ruiz was as much a threat as Marvin Hagler or Duran which makes you an imbecile in terms of boxing knowledge. You can't be talking about Duran because that was entertaining. That **** last week was disgraceful and I have no bias towards any of the Heavyweights. There is no way you can watch HW boxing and think that was entertaining. All casuals saw was a muscle bound fairy.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        I don't take anything Bob says seriously.

For what it was it was a good performance for AJ. He trained to fight a particular way and he did. Too bad Andy was way out of shape to push AJ and disrupt the plan.
        To tell the truth Andy never had the reach, head movement or foot work to disrupt that plan. Thats why bob is saying 15 other guys could have beat Ruiz that way. To be honest its true.

Comment

Youre a god dam liar too. I really dont give a dam. Its crazy it affects some of you guys so much. May the best man win.

You must have cried when AJ lost. But you better give that little fat fcker respect. He did make AJ quit and had AJ running for 12 rounds.
          That's right. Not only did Andy put the run on AJ, but now everybody knows that jaw is full of Ming China. Where everybody was scared of AJ the KO robot, watch them go after AJ the glass jaw crash dummy. Pulev's chances are highly improved.

Comment

we all know that if fury did the same arum would praise it lol

Comment

Not a fan of 'yesterday I was lying today i'm telling the truth' but he's right . Joshua said he wouldn't be happy without a KO but was too scared to engage with this little fat party animal and did what most fit heavys with a jab could do.

Comment

Bob you are....

I don’t normally do this but
                I agree with Bob.

The way aj fought made him a target.

I was a Aj fan however after that performance he lost me.

I think Joshua will never fight Fury or Joshua until he feels both are past their prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Has Klitschko been retired long enough to put him back in the ring and call it a great win?
                  Maybe they can drag Vitali out of retirement.. If hes on medication for something lol

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                    That's right. Not only did Andy put the run on AJ, but now everybody knows that jaw is full of Ming China. Where everybody was scared of AJ the KO robot, watch them go after AJ the glass jaw crash dummy. Pulev's chances are highly improved.
                    I do think AJ will fight more timid, same as Pacquiao did after Marquez, and opponents will go right at AJ.

Both 2 dangerous games

Comment

I don't know about Nostradamus but youre a god dam lair. I HAVE NEVER been a fan of Ruiz. Always said he was a bum and it was embarrassing he beat AJ. Nice try liar
                      You said he wasnt much of a puncher, you also said hed win again. I said to all you guys that youd be calling him a bum and making excuses the minute he lost and he wouldn't have a fan in the world. He wasn't a bum, a bum couldn't even have hung in there, its a little bit harder than it looks you know 😂

Comment

Working...
                      X