Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

72 days until the Wilder vs Fury rematch and yet...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaketheboxer View Post
    it is hard to hype that fight.

it is more and more pretty much clear that joshua is the boss
    . In 2019 fury fought 2 bums. He almost lost in second fight. Wilder stopped breazeale, the guy joshua already stopped before and than wilder fought ortiz, the guy he beat before.

Wilder and fury did nothing so great to hype their rematch..
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      I hope this fight is happening, because AM going to the fight. Am in Pheonix (85303) from the 13th until the 23rd of feb next year visiting with brother, we are driving to Vegas on the 20th and staying there for TWO days. And my prays for this fight to be in vegas and ticket to go on sales soon. My brother (Who is american) already think its a great idea, even though he isn't and boxing fan and doesn't know who Fury or Wilder is.
      I took off of work that week to be in Vegas too, but no damn announcement! Please stop ****ing around and announce this fight

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
        😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
        What`s so funny?

Joshua is the man, he has the best resume and he is a cash cow.

Comment

Sad, is Fury still doing WWE ****? He's on their weekly broadcast or whatever?

Comment

If there are not any fight promos then there is no confirmed fight yet. I am sure they will compete in 2020, but February 22nd is probably something they have planned up within talk.

Comment

This fight could be announced a day before and it will sell in a day, this is not some UK fraud fighting some fat little guy who knocked him out in the first fight and he still ran from him in the rematch

Comment

It's not happening. Neither Fury or Wilder can afford to lose to each other for about $5m when both are in position to fight Joshua for $100m. The only way it happens is if it's another inside job rigged draw where both retain their value and leverage.

Comment

At this point, they would have to announce the fight after New Years. That would give them about 5 to 6 weeks before the fight. And for a fight “this big” that is really not a lot of time. If anything, I could see Fury taking Wilder as the last fight of his 5 fight contract. But I could also see him doing more WWE stuff and not going back to boxing, as he could make more with wrestling with less risks. He was never one to risk it all in the ring, other than the Wilder and Klitschko fights. Wilder has been protected his entire career so if there’s no Fury, he will just run his mouth about AJ and go straight to another bum. If he had the balls to fight Whyte, it would be right now. It will be interesting to see who he chooses because there will be no PPV without a decent opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                    This fight could be announced a day before and it will sell in a day, this is not some UK fraud fighting some fat little guy who knocked him out in the first fight and he still ran from him in the rematch
                    They were giving away tickets to the first fight and also selling them on Groupon haha. I think fans of Wilder and Fury overestimate their importance. And Furys last fight sold 4k or so if I'm not mistaken

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
                      . Fury doesn't need it because he already has a fat contract that says he can fight 2 more bums and get paid royally.
                      harsh

Well first fight wilder was a for 11 rounds and 40 seconds.

Comment

Working...
                      X