Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
    I haven’t heard him say one peep about fighting Sergey Derevyanchenko
    Derevyanchenko just lost a close fight.

Get a win back, and Derevyanchenko is likely right back into the conversation.

Comment

I like all 3 honestly so I don't have to bash the other 2 and pretend like the other 2 Don't have talent and are not worthy just because I like one of them more like a lot of fans often do. I want to see ALL 3 Fight each other, I want to see Charlo and Andrade vs GGG as well. They all need to fight just like we try to put pressure on other Divisions as them not fighting each other.

All the talk about "DAZN CONTROLS 160" well they're doing SH#T with it because we have yet to see Andrade get a shot at either GGG or Canelo and he is signed with DAZN for the Network/APP groupies who have this weird Fetish of wanting guys to sign exclusively just to get a fight

That being said, as much as I think Jermall Charlo and Andrade are talented I have to call them on their BS. Both are FULL OF IT and I been posting that for awhile they both show it every time when they schedule to fight smaller guys like Hogan in Jermall Case. While Andrade post about fighting Charlo but then days later confirming that he is fighting this F#cking Keebler (Keefler, Keefer, Keeper..what ever the F#CK) guy that absolutely NOBODY ever heard of

I have a feeling Charlo gets the Canelo fight BEFORE GGG gets his 3rd fight and most certainly before Andrade who Canelo himself called BORING. A lot of you was on this forum talking about how "Canelo Will Never Fight Jacobs!" "Canelo Will Never Fight GGG" and he did it so I think Charlo will get his shot probably September 2020 after Canelo Destroys BJS in May 2020. I do think Charlo vs Andrade would give the winner the edge to land Canelo September 2020 but both seems to want the easy direct route to Canelo instead

Comment

He's Mexican, you'll defend him to the death.

Comment

Working...
        X