Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey mods...... You want to do your jobs and take out the garbage? (BigStomps)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you guys want to see him get handled, just set it up. Like cholo vista and the other member did.

He punked out on me yet he continued yapping his gums so i gave him several opportunities to settle this and each time he comes with different excuses.

He is no G, i can tell you guys that with certainty.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      I've reported people for racial slurs in actual threads and they get temporary banned, then come back and behave for a little while before doing it again.
      I get the impression that some of the mods would love to perma ban people but I suspect the owners value clicks more than having a quality forum. So, trash posters usually just come back over and over.
      True words. I agree.

But, sometimes, mods hesitate banning regular long standing members as well. Until they really get out of hand, as is the case right here.
      Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 12-10-2019, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Watch out. Big Stomps is really a bad ass and he tells us that all the time. He curb stomps guys and puts hollow point bullets up their asses.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          I've reported people for racial slurs in actual threads and they get temporary banned, then come back and behave for a little while before doing it again.
          I get the impression that some of the mods would love to perma ban people but I suspect the owners value clicks more than having a quality forum. So, trash posters usually just come back over and over.
          I pretty much think this ones over. Now I would like to close this thread so we can go back to the Wilder-Joshua debates. Ok?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Watch out. Big Stomps is really a bad ass and he tells us that all the time. He curb stomps guys and puts hollow point bullets up their asses.
            Good one, Bolio!

Comment

Working...
            X