Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Can See Myself Fighting In Saudi Arabia, Japan, England

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Can See Myself Fighting In Saudi Arabia, Japan, England

The night could have turned out much better for the boxer he traveled to support, but Saul Canelo' Alvarez was certainly blown away by his time spent in the Middle East. The reigning World middleweight king and light heavyweight titlist took time from his lengthy vacation to take a ringside view for Andy Ruiz's attempt to defend his slew of heavyweight titles versus Anthony Joshua in their rematch Saturday in Diriyah, Saudi Arabia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The UK is perfect for Clenelo, the BBBofC wont do him like Las Vegas, Nevada.

Comment

The biggest names can fight anywhere in the world. Its a shame Mayweather never took his talent outside of America for the world to see but can you blame him when he was the king of PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        The biggest names can fight anywhere in the world. Its a shame Mayweather never took his talent outside of America for the world to see but can you blame him when he was the king of PPV.
        I understand what Floyd's point was...Vegas is a tourist city. Its built to house visitors for a week or weekend. There are more attractions and bars and women for you to see than the time you have.

There are few PERMANENT TOURIST ATTRACTIONS in the world.

That's why Floyd never fought in Texas or UK or anywhere else. They might have better STADIUMS, but the city themselves arent built for thousands of luxury tourist suites.

Comment

Eddie Hearn out here setting trends. Groves v Smith final in Saudi, Joshua v Ruiz, and now Canelo wanting to go out there.

Comment

He should join Hearns

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Because no one could match what he was making in Vegas.

If Canelo has to travel the world for a paycheck then it proves what many of us have been saying about his diminishing profile since joining DAZN. Sad

Comment

He can pretty much fight anywhere

Comment

Obviously if he fights Murata or Callum Smith he should fight in Japan or England because you don't want the visual of a half empty arena like the Kov fight.. I'm sure he will get some of that Saudi money as well.

I am sure Canelo will anywhere-except the Barclays.

Comment

Originally posted by UNBANNED View Post
                    I understand what Floyd's point was...Vegas is a tourist city. Its built to house visitors for a week or weekend. There are more attractions and bars and women for you to see than the time you have.

There are few PERMANENT TOURIST ATTRACTIONS in the world.

That's why Floyd never fought in Texas or UK or anywhere else. They might have better STADIUMS, but the city themselves arent built for thousands of luxury tourist suites.
                    Actually Floyd has fought in Texas...

Comment

Working...
                    X