Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo: “I’m Ready To FIGHT in Japan, UK!” WAR CANELO!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
    If Canelo says he's ready for something, he means in a couple years.
    If GGG says “154-168 is easy for me” means “ha-ha I’m just playing doe.”

aboutfkntime

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Yes, a few fights abroad in career and you will be greater than Floyd.
      I always knew nelo reminded me of someone and in this pic its chris pratt.
      Which stadium would be best for Canelo vs Smith?

Rumor has it Canelo vs Ryder might happen given the Ryder Smith controversy. It’s plan would be to build Canelo vs Smith if Smith can still make the weight

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        That would be something else.

The face of boxing fighting around the world.

He could fight here easily and the risk isn’t that high. None of our guys can touch him really. I used to think Smith could just by his dimensions but he got comfortably beaten by Ryder.

Man, I’d rather see Canelo vs Ryder. That would actually be quite good for a while until Canelo broke John down.

Canelo fighting here would be a nice boost for the game here. Casuals turn up no matter what but to actually have the biggest star would be something else. Would be the biggest star since Tyson to fight here
        I think DAZN wouldnt like it but it would do monster numbers on box office with the right under card, so maybe they can all collaborate and make it work, gate would be huge too. Him against BJS or Smith...I'm still high on Smith, I think hes learning and gaining experience, I wouldnt be too harsh on him. He's still got a deep tool box, we've seen fighters have a wobble here and there and still go on and have stellar careers.

Regardless it would be awesome if Canelo fought here, it would be absolute pandemonium

Comment

He will find some old man to fight or someone clearly past their best

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
            He will find some old man to fight or someone clearly past their best
            Awww. Still wanking it to your old man, Lil’G?

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
              King Nelo and DAZN Warriors standup! We in dis thang mayne!
              Yeah for real bro war canelo like those shades he's got on in the thumbnail to.

Comment

Murata vs. Canelo would be huge for New Year's 2021. I know Murata is a soft touch, but if he fights two strong opponents in May and September it should be no problem to go for the cash grab by doing a third fight in a calendar year.

Comment

Smith in the UK would be alright... but, Murata ?

why go backward and fight Golovkin-level opponents... ?

that would be a total waste of a fight date

Comment

This guy isn’t as popular as he thinks he’s. He needs to stay in the US and stop trying to be like the global king.

Comment

This guy isn’t as popular as he thinks he’s. He needs to stay in the US and stop trying to be like the global king.

Comment

Working...
                      X