No announcement yet.

Be Honest, Luis Ortiz > Andy Ruiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
    So you're saying Seth Mitchell would go a full 12 in a 116-111 fight with Wlad? No knockdowns? Never in any danger?
    No am saying Ortiz is the most overrated and overhyped HW of our era. His resume backed up my claims perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
      Ortiz walks faster than Ruiz runs with his short stubby legs
      Am not interested in who walks faster.....the most durable guy wins this contest which obviously is Ruiz, has a great chin and can bang.
      Ortiz has no chance in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Ortiz has not proven anything to make anyone pick him over Ruiz. Ruiz would maul him and stop him in the late rounds IMHO. Especially once Ortiz starts tiring down the stretch and starts to lose concentration.
        I won't be surprised if Ruiz wins by brutal KO.

Comment

You deflecting, stay on the subject. Ortiz has only beaten one recognised name, the same level as Seth Mitchell. Which makes him the most overrated and overhyped HW boxer of our era. Your list of his opponents confirms that for us. Thank you.
          Seth Mitchell didn't beat, let alone ko, anybody on BY-BY Bryant Jennings level. Who went 12 good rds with the champ. You trolling?

Comment

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
            Seth Mitchell didn't beat, let alone ko, anybody on BY-BY Bryant Jennings level. Who went 12 good rds with the champ. You trolling?
            Here we go, you have to KO someone now to be on the level of Jennings? Whose best win was who? szpilka? Perez? Do you guys even do your research before posting?

I would pick Jonathon Banks over those names. And you talk about someone trolling?

Comment

Here we go, you have to KO someone now to be on the level of Jennings? Whose best win was who? szpilka? Perez? Do you guys even do your research before posting?

I would pick Jonathon Banks over those names. And you talk about someone trolling?
              John Banks is that deciding factor huh. Definite troll.

Comment

No am saying Ortiz is the most overrated and overhyped HW of our era. His resume backed up my claims perfectly.
                But you compared BJ to Mitchell.

The only way your argument makes sense is if Wlad didn't get schooled by Fury, didn't get in a 116-111 type bout against BJ, but both happened & to further prove my point AJ was KOd by a borderline top 10 HW not known for his power. My claims are backed up perfectly & my rankings have been correct for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                  But you compared BJ to Mitchell.

The only way your argument makes sense is if Wlad didn't get schooled by Fury, didn't get in a 116-111 type bout against BJ, but both happened & to further prove my point AJ was KOd by a borderline top 10 HW not known for his power. My claims are backed up perfectly & my rankings have been correct for years.
                  I haven't been following the convo, but I hate when people throw around irresponsible statements and Fury schooling Wlad is an all too common one. First of all, for me a "schooling" has to be a 10-2 decision or worse. If a guy has taken 3 or more rounds off someone, they've been competitive period. It was a fight where both guys struggled to get off, Fury did a better job with the jab...it was an 8-4 or 7-5 type decision....maybe 9-3 if you give Fury all the swing rounds.

Now you can carry on...

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                    I haven't been following the convo, but I hate when people throw around irresponsible statements and Fury schooling Wlad is an all too common one. First of all, for me a "schooling" has to be a 10-2 decision or worse. If a guy has taken 3 or more rounds off someone, they've been competitive period. It was a fight where both guys struggled to get off, Fury did a better job with the jab...it was an 8-4 or 7-5 type decision....maybe 9-3 if you give Fury all the swing rounds.

Now you can carry on...
                    Fury-Wlad was a near shutout, the only reason Wlad "won" any rounds was because it was in Germany. Wilder did significantly better than Wlad did against Fury.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
                      John Banks is that deciding factor huh. Definite troll.
                      Bye bye troll, come back when you have some substance to your trolling.

Comment

Working...
                      X