No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: Andrade Is Hiding Behind A Network Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
    The Charla sisters are a joke. Their resumes combined are worse than Crawford's.
    Where's Nelo

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      For starters show me this link where it says eddie would give Mall Boo Boo for a 1 fight deal.
      Aye man i read that article on here a few days ago. No more than a week ago. I'm sure you could find it if you look for it.
      But if Eddie Hearn offers more money to Charlo to fight Andrade on DAZN and he don't accept it will you consider that a duck???

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
        I like Jermall...don't think his boxing skills are on the same level with the other top guys at 160...but he would have a solid puncher's chance against anyone around those weights I think...he is like a not as good punching version of Wilder imo.

I don't know how much he really wants to fight any other top guys at 160 though...Derevychenko would and has been a logical fight since they are both with the same teams, but there is/has been no real buzz or push for that fight from him/his team.

And the Andrade/GGG fights don't really sell that well, and are risky fights as far as Charlo possibly getting schooled or stopped...Canelo is a big payday, but he has been looking like a wrecking ball lately imo and I don't think Charlo really is looking for that one either right now.

He just seems content to me to stay at PBC and take these stay busy fights and just ride it out...I think his team is hoping to find a way to get him a big payday (hopefully Canelo for them) and cash him out, and really see what he's got...until then we will probably get more Hogan type fights.
        Stop playing games. He was Nelo's mandatory at 154, he was pvssy-g's mandatory at 160 then Nelo's mandatory at 160. They ducking Jermall. Jermall rocks, drops & stops pvssy-g. Jermall/Nelo, Nelo probably outboxes him as well as Boo Boo but we STILL want them fights. You dudes need to stop acting like children & start asking for these fights instead of talking that dumb shet.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          Aye man i read that article on here a few days ago. No more than a week ago. I'm sure you could find it if you look for it.
          But if Eddie Hearn offers more money to Charlo to fight Andrade on DAZN and he don't accept it will you consider that a duck???
          You gotta save these links. I haven't heard any of that & I'm sure I would have by now. Let me know when you find it.

Comment

Cuz he knows Boo Boo aint getting big fights over there
            Jermall Charlo hasn't ever had in an even longer time. At least Andrade was lined up to fight BJS before Saunders pissed radioactive. Charlo just talks about getting big fights.

Comment

You gotta save these links. I haven't heard any of that & I'm sure I would have by now. Let me know when you find it.
              Fair enough.
              But let's say that what i said DOES happen and Charlo gets offered a career high payday to fight Andrade on DAZN and he rejects it...
              What would you call that???

Comment

Same old tired excuse... AGAIN!

Lions promotion contractually permits Charlo to fight on DAZAN but... DAZAN does not permit Andrade to fight anywhere else. In return, DAZAN offers Andrade and ANY opponent more than TWO TIMES what they make on any other network and access to the top middle weights they all seem to mention as preferred opponents on a regular basis...

In short...What Charlo chooses to do is by choice and choice alone.

Question, If Charlo chooses not to fight on DAZAN how does he expect to ever fight Canelo, GGG or and top 5 middle?

Sorry but this is on Charlo, he doesn't want that smoke...simple as that.

Comment

Fair enough.
                  But let's say that what i said DOES happen and Charlo gets offered a career high payday to fight Andrade on DAZN and he rejects it...

Since everyone is ducking your questions, I will answer for them.

You would call Charlo a Duck. Plain and simple.

Good question btw.

Comment

projectionnnnnnnnnn, he was offered a dazn contract. turned it down so he can cry about how he is being ducked while fighting bum after bum. he wont even fight the best guys in the pbc stable so how can anyone believe this crap. you would have to be a complete and utter partisan shill...btw hi jrazor how are you today?

Comment

Fair enough.
                      Id call it a style that's extraordinarily difficult to overcome in a real fighter with physical advantages.

Comment

Working...
                      X