Comments Thread For: Charlo: Andrade Is Hiding Behind A Network Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
    Charlo is an idiot.

Andrade signed with the network that has Canelo and GGG because he wanted them. Charlo stayed put because he didn’t care if he fought those two.

Andrade signed to fight BJS. Charlo’s toughest test at 160 was Matt Korobov.

He needs to stfu about people hiding.
    In my view of the fight, seemed like Korobov should’ve one that fight too

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
      Those are some good matchups I think as well...they would all sell in their own way
      Thank you. I think it resolves a lot of things. It gets Canelo an easy big money first round fight. It gives Charlo a good step up fight. Murata is finally forced to see if he's a real contender or just a Bob Arum creation.

The Eubanks vs. GGG fight is probably the least interesting of the bunch but 160 is a really top heavy division. I was really tempted to just assume Jarrett Hurd moves up so I could put him in at #7 to fight GGG.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        Who did he ask? Did he actually contact other promoters or managers seeking those fights? Saying you want to in the media or to someone is nothing if you aren't backing it up by actually pursuing it. See check this out...I, Rip Chudd want to fight Anthony Joshua for the titles.

Nothing will happen though, cause that's just me saying it. That's Charlo's career at 160
        I will root for you, man. Gotta get inside and blast away. When he comes into clinch blast him with short hooks. You got this, bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          I will root for you, man. Gotta get inside and blast away. When he comes into clinch blast him with short hooks. You got this, bro.
          Thanks for the support man, been training my whole life for this. Can't do any worse than Ruiz just did

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
            Thank you. I think it resolves a lot of things. It gets Canelo an easy big money first round fight. It gives Charlo a good step up fight. Murata is finally forced to see if he's a real contender or just a Bob Arum creation.

The Eubanks vs. GGG fight is probably the least interesting of the bunch but 160 is a really top heavy division. I was really tempted to just assume Jarrett Hurd moves up so I could put him in at #7 to fight GGG.
            I rate Eubanks a little higher than most I think so no issue with him being there in that spot...with his and GGG's prior history it would be a fun build up as well...I didn't see Eubanks get outclassed quite as badly vs Groves and BJS as others seem to.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              They SHOULD do a Tournament like PBC is doing with the 147 division. I wish we could get that started.

they've already started that actually...

golovkin-jacobs
              golovkin-canelo
              jacobs-derev
              canelo-jacobs
              golovkin-derev

your boyfried charlo is just late for the party...he's still fighting bums

Comment

• O’Reilly! Lol

Comment

• It’s Me Again!

Comment

Working...
                  X