No announcement yet.

Do you still support Andy Ruiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I support Boxing In General!

That being said, he disappointed a lot of people I'm sure so he is going to have to show some commitment to win them back. Next fight he will have to show so serious commitment to conditioning. I think a fight with Arreola back in California somewhere would be a good fight for him. Going to be a LONG TIME before we see him back in the ring after all that money he just made. He is going to enjoy that probably until middle 2020 I'm assuming. Really doesn't have to fight ever again if he invest all that money wisely.

He wasn't knocked out or even knocked down so he can for sure rebuild and work his way back up which has been done in the sport of boxing repeatedly. Fans are going to want to see him in better shape though!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      Well how much money did Chavez make beating on you mudducks???
      Chavez pretty much made millions off you slaves! 😆
      So did Canelo. He made millions beating the shet out of Kirkland and schooling Jacob's... Lol
      Remember that boy!
      Why are you bringing up Chavez? .

Chavez couldn't even beat Frankie Randall. LMFAO. Chavez made most of his money beating fellow cab driv, excuse me, Mexican boxers. Yeah he beat some good black fighters. You expect him to he's a HOF fighter.

Lets be honest- He got a gift against Rocky Lockridge whitaker beat his ass and got the robbery of the century, one of the worst robberies in the history of the sport. Willie wise smacked him up too.

Now that is said, lets stay on topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
        You're in denial thinking Gayweather doesn't take it up the ass. When was the last time that fruit was with a woman he wasn't paying to be there?

Who was running from who? WTF are you talking about, Canelo been owning blacks like it was the 1800s

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...pacquiao-fight

Like Gayweather wasn't doping? Sit your black ass down idiot.
        Floyd beat Canelo like he was his daddy. Canelo tested positive for PEDs. Canelo asked to be emeritus champ to avoid fighting Charlo. You can't change these facts no matter what you post.

You post tough but in real life you are just like Canelo. I bet every day you run scared through the black neighborhoods and then go to Beverly Hills to beat up old tourists from Florida and Europe.

ODH and Canelo are your 2 favorite fighters. One is a c-ck sucking, coke addicted cross dressing f-g and the other is a PED using sissy afraid of a "Charla sister".

Mikey got his ass beat by Spence. Canelo ran away from Charlo. ODH getting sued by some chick because she wouldn't stick an egg beater in his ass. Now you are claiming Ruiz took a dive for money because he got shut out like Canelo did against Floyd.

LMFAO! Hell of a 2019 for you.
        Last edited by The Big Dunn; 12-09-2019, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
          not in my eyes.. mikey choose the same game plan ruiz did. mikey wasnt pushing the pace at no point in the fight. mikey fought like he was winning by a wide margin lol. cut the crap out bro. call a spade a spade. i know you a mikey fan so you will never see it this way.
          Mikey did the right thing in a wrong situation! Once he realized he was neutralized by Spence he did his best to make it the 12. Spence was scared to do his usual thing to so don’t be so one sided. By wrong situation I mean he ffooked up by taking the fight

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Why are you bringing up Chavez? .

Chavez couldn't even beat Frankie Randall. LMFAO. Chavez made most of his money beating fellow cab driv, excuse me, Mexican boxers. Yeah he beat some good black fighters. You expect him to he's a HOF fighter.

Lets be honest- He got a gift against Rocky Lockridge whitaker beat his ass and got the robbery of the century, one of the worst robberies in the history of the sport. Willie wise smacked him up too.

Now that is said, lets stay on topic.
            I am on topic punk!
            You wanna sit there and disrespect my people???
            Well fucc you mudduck! You fuccing lame!
            Even when Oscar lost to Hopkins and Floyd he was still making more money than both them mudducks. FACTS!
            Both them mudducks worked for Oscar and called him MASTA,...
            Believe that boy!

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Floyd beat Canelo like he was his daddy. Canelo tested positive for PEDs. Canelo asked to be emeritus champ to avoid fighting Charlo. You can't change these facts no matter what you post.

You post tough but in real life you are just like Canelo. I bet every day you run scared through the black neighborhoods and then go to Beverly Hills to beat up old tourists from Florida and Europe.

ODH and Canelo are your 2 favorite fighters. One is a c-ck sucking, coke addicted cross dressing f-g and the other is a PED using sissy afraid of a "Charla sister".

Mikey got his ass beat by Spence. Canelo ran away from Charlo. ODH getting sued by some chick because she wouldn't stick an egg beater in his ass. Now you are claiming Ruiz took a dive for money because he got shut out like Canelo did against Floyd.

LMFAO! Hell of a 2019 for you.
              Now I know you are delusional!! Canelo running from Charla? At first I thought you were kidding, but your dumb black ass is being serious! Canelo owns blacks like it was the 1800s. Charla is about as much of a threat to Canelo as Trayvon was to that bullet that killed that little thug.

Hell of a 2019 for you thugs too, coked up Whitaker was too high to properly cross a street and Spence got wiped out on the road. You thugs shouldn't be on the streets.

Comment

nope, Mexico should strip whatever honours they bestowed upon him. Mexicans are known the world over as hard workers, and Ruiz made a mockery of his Mexican heritage and the sport of boxing. Buster Douglas 2.0

Comment

Yeah I do but after going Buster Douglas on us,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Burro!

Comment

Am only concerned about that brother that the dad had to stake his life savings of $80k on Ruiz to win.
                    I hope he is alright and should be on suicide watch.

Comment

Working...
                    X