Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you still support Andy Ruiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sure why not hes' a good person and we all have lessons to learn in life, he dropped the ball on the highest level though

Comment

Hell yeah. Not only did he KO AJ, he made him lose 20lbs of muscle for the 2nd fight while he himself did nothing but eat pizza and tacos and still had AJ running around the ring shook as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        Nope! I'm Mexican and I was a huge Ruiz fan but this fat piece of shet didn't even try to win.
        He partied and let the money and fame get to him. He let himself blow up knowing Damn well the rematch was gonna happen. That's bullshet!
        Im not mad that he lost. I'm mad that the fat fucc didn't even try...
        He wasn't disciplined for the biggest fight of his life. So fucc him!
        He's a disgrace to the Mexican people!
        Hey Homeboy I feel you but it’s difficult situation these gabas are using this to be openly racist and the truth is yes he was in jelly roll shape but Joshua had to fight like a puta to get the win cuz Andy was winning every exchange. Joshua won but nothing to brag about unless he takes pride in feminist tendencies. It must be the new thing in the UK but to us that’s garbage

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
          The only difference is you're a WAY bigger disgrace to mexicans.

You fkkin degenerate POS!
          Fucc off you piece of shet mudduck!
          You punk ass crackhead!
          Your punk ass who-re of a mom should of swallowed your worthless ass!
          You no good, worthless, welfare collecting, crack pipe smoking, dirty junkie piece of shet!
          You and your family are the scum of the earth! Nobody likes your biitch ass!
          You're a loser who's never accomplished anything in life and you'll always be a pathetic piece of shet! You smegma chewing motherfuccer!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
            Hey Homeboy I feel you but it’s difficult situation these gabas are using this to be openly racist and the truth is yes he was in jelly roll shape but Joshua had to fight like a puta to get the win cuz Andy was winning every exchange. Joshua won but nothing to brag about unless he takes pride in feminist tendencies. It must be the new thing in the UK but to us that’s garbage
            Well your entitled to your own opinion. I'm not saying your wrong but I'm just disappointed in that fat fucc Ruiz!
            He bragged about his Mexican people and his Mexican culture and that he was proud to be the first Mexican heavyweight and then he goes out and pulls this bullshet???
            Like i said I'm not mad that he lost. Im mad that the fuccer wasn't dedicated enough to maintain discipline for the biggest fight of his life!
            He knew the whole country of Mexico was gonna be watching the rematch. He knew the whole boxing world was gonna be watching the rematch so he should of gave it his all! But he didn't. He let himself get overweight and out of shape.
            There's no excuse for that! He was just happy to be collecting a paycheck. That's obvious.

Comment

i expected more from him smh.. first it was mikey and then now ruiz.. shameful performance.

Comment

I was happy for Andy when he won the titles. I am disappointed that he chose to mail it in on the rematch and not train. If he can prove he is serious about being a top contender and make a commitment to training, I'd like to see him to well. Right now I'm on the fence.

Comment

Eh idk yet, but probably not. I wasnt big on him before the AJ W & I reallllly wasnt feeling how he didnt take this rematch seriously.

Andy feels like one of these guys I dug for one fight & was on the fan bus very fair weather like. But thats about Andy more than me being a fair weather fan. If Andy had put more into the rematch & lost I doubt Id be feeling almost like I got cheated as a supporter of the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                    No. He got paid to lose. He was happy to get his money and for Hearn to fix the fight so AJ wins.

Nope, not a fan anymore.
                    Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      I was happy for Andy when he won the titles. I am disappointed that he chose to mail it in on the rematch and not train. If he can prove he is serious about being a top contender and make a commitment to training, I'd like to see him to well. Right now I'm on the fence.
                      Too late for that. No one is going to give that fat lazy ass anymore chances. He's done.

Mexican fighters stinking up the joint big time lately......

Comment

Working...
                      X