No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Fires Back at Wilder Over Critical Joshua Comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thaman2x View Post
    Real quick though.....Nothing changes the fact that a barely known, under the radar, overweight fighter knocked AJ OUT in their first fight. Call it what you want, but homeboy QUIT in that corner. He wanted no more. He comes back and wins the only way he felt it could. Kudos to him.... But let's not pretend, even for a second, that this is the baddest man in the planet...because he's not.

Furthermore, we all know what's going to happen now between AJ and Wilder, based on what Hearn is saying NOW... He's talking about ticket sales and ppv numbers....this is another play into making people think that AJ is the bigger draw...and the number 1 HW in the world...and he's actually far from it. AJ is now more known for getting KNOCKED OUT by Ruiz....THOSE ARE FACTS
    THANK YOU!!!

I really don’t think they get it.

Not being a name in the US hurts your legacy WAAAAAYYYY more than Euros want to admit.

Klitschko was champion for a decade and he isn’t even THOUGHT of.....

And he just retired!!!!

Joe Calzage was an undefeated Champion who defeated Jeff Lacy, Bernard Hopkins and ROY JONES but no one and I MEAN NO ONE CONSIDERED HIM IN THE CATEGORY OF ALL TIME GREATS......

AJ is a guy who’s biggest claim in the US is getting BEAT UP BADLY by a SHORT, FAT MEXICAN who no one had heard off until then.....

Oh and it’s funny how his fans are screaming he is the A Side for his AMAZINGLY DOMINANT 2 DAY TITLE REIGN!!!!

BWAWAWAWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You can’t make this SHYT UP!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
      I actually agree in part to what you are saying but you are slightly confused with what is fact and opinion.

I think even the most ardent Wilder fans would agree an offer was made for AJ to fight Ortiz june1st. Who cowered out of that? Contrary to popular belief an offer was also made to Fury and Wilder, with Wilder making a offer to Joshua too

Personally when I was watching the fight I didn’t think once that 3000 miles away there is college game taking place in the states. I don’t think AJ and team were that bothered but if they were that’s on them. Those that watched the game will now know that there is a new heavyweight champion and people that live out of the states like myself doesn’t know if it’s a basketball,baseball , soccer or American football game we have missed🤷🏾*♂️
      I am so tired of this.

Offers were made.

Got it.

But isn’t AJ the A Side according to his fans?

Isn’t everyone of his fights a lottery win for him?

Then make an offer RIGHT then after the fight with an amount that NO ONE CAN DENY......

Say Okay Wilder you have been talking SHYT....

Let’s see who the best is.....

You say you offered Me 50 million for the fight well I am offering you 50 million to fight ME......

ONE FIGHT FOR ALL THE MARBLES......

I HAVE THE GOLD AND I AM THE A SIDE.

NO MORE TALKING.

50 MILLION TO FIGHT ME HERE IN THE UK......

NO MORE RUNNING OR DUCKING.....

You can say why that’s too much for Wilder an$ you know what you might be right

BUT

If he beats Deontae than he is the first and ONLY 4 BELT UNDISPUTED HW CHAMPION EVER......

You talk about damage control and repairing a legacy but NO instead we get the same “ NO ONE KNOWS WILDER CRAP FROM 3 years ago and a challenge to a cruiser weight”

Comment

For the chance to go undisputed, simple as that

Comment

Here we go Again, back to Hearn totally belittling the longest raining HW champ. Hearn will lie and do whatever he needs to avoid AJ getting in the ring with Wilder, even lie about ppv numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by FreezeIzGawd View Post
            I am so tired of this.

Offers were made.

Got it.

But isn’t AJ the A Side according to his fans?

Isn’t everyone of his fights a lottery win for him?

Then make an offer RIGHT then after the fight with an amount that NO ONE CAN DENY......

Say Okay Wilder you have been talking SHYT....

Let’s see who the best is.....

You say you offered Me 50 million for the fight well I am offering you 50 million to fight ME......

ONE FIGHT FOR ALL THE MARBLES......

I HAVE THE GOLD AND I AM THE A SIDE.

NO MORE TALKING.

50 MILLION TO FIGHT ME HERE IN THE UK......

NO MORE RUNNING OR DUCKING.....

You can say why that’s too much for Wilder an$ you know what you might be right

BUT

If he beats Deontae than he is the first and ONLY 4 BELT UNDISPUTED HW CHAMPION EVER......

You talk about damage control and repairing a legacy but NO instead we get the same “ NO ONE KNOWS WILDER CRAP FROM 3 years ago and a challenge to a cruiser weight”

This post just shows what a casual this guy is. Joshua should just offer him 50 million? What a tard.

Comment

Love how his defense is that AJ schooled a nobody who was supposed to lose the first fight, then immediately talks about tickets and PPV sales as an excuse.. once again, proof that he will do whatever it takes to NOT face Wilder.
              Hearn, EVERYONE wants to see Wilder vs AJ, stop the BS. Just be honest, you don't want your boy humiliated again.
              After watching AJ's worried face every time Ruiz landed anything, I'm convinced Wilder will KO him with the first right he lands period, regardless of what part of his face.
              Truth is the AJ vs Ruiz II fight was more about Ruiz coming in overweight and not being able to move his feet than anything AJ did.
              As Ruiz said, this isn't over. Ruiz humiliated AJ in the first fight. BAAADLY. Ruiz also humiliated himself in the second fight for being a dumbass and not training enough. Nevertheless, Ruiz' win over AJ was far more impressive than AJ's win over Ruiz. Trilogy must happen, yet I highly doubt AJ goes through with that.
              I get it, boxing is about hitting and not getting hit, but to Wilder's point, there were times where he could've done more against the stationary Ruiz, but chose to just dance around. Yes, I said dance, because there were moments where he wasn't throwing at all. It's hit and not get hit, not just "not get hit". LOL That's not exacting revenge, that's just winning your belts back for the sake of saying you have them.
              And to the "mate" who asked if AJ should just offer Wilder $50M, a very big YES. It's the biggest HW fight to make at the moment. Yeah, don't start with that garbage that Wilder isn't known either. I was in London two years ago and even folks who admitted they didn't care for boxing mentioned how it would be good for AJ to fight Wilder. Sure, they think AJ will win, but the point is he is well known, even in the UK, AND especially now. The fact is that many AJ fans don't really want to see their boy vs Wilder and enable Hearn's excuses because he doesn't want that either.
              Last edited by bori84; 12-09-2019, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Assuming Wilder beats Fury, Wilder vs AJ should happen, in Vegas in June or July 2020. There are ways around the belt issues with the IBF/IBO etc.

Anybody clamoring for anything BUT that fight, are in denial of what would likely happen in that fight. At this point, we know AJ has, at a minimum, a suspect chin. If he gets hit the way Ortiz or Breazeale or even Fury did....I doubt he gets up. Again, its a fight I've longed to see.

Comment

Wilder is a clown to me. Decent fighter with good power but a clown.

Comment

Eddie always get mad when someone says anything about his boy toy. Plus he's a hypocrite for talking smack on fury for his boring boxing skills and now that his boyfriend did the same things it was a beautiful performance.STFU

Comment

Wilder is a joke. Even his own people don't wanna pay to watch him. Deluded Clown.

Comment

Working...
                      X