Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua Has Been Chasing Wilder and Fury For Years!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Articulateboxin View Post
    How do you think DAZN were able to offer Wilder 100m, if Hearn and AJ hadn't agreed to fight? Even the wilder hardcores acknowledge that he declined that offer. So the intent from DAZN was real. You could argue he should get a 50-50 share, but you can't really argue that aj doesn't want the fight at this stage.
    Look, don’t insult my intelligence!

I know the facts, John Skipper CEO of DAZN has came out and admitted that their offer to Wilder was disrespectful and and apologized!

He said they had no idea what basically what Wilder was earning and that their offer was shallow since it effectively did NOT have Joshua or Hearns’ signature on the deal!

There’s even an interview on IFL tv where Hearns talks about the offer and basically said that AJ didn’t sign no other contract but the rematch for Ruiz!

Y’all keep popping off about the 100 mill offer when the dàmn CEO has blatantly come out and apologized about the offer and said they would “do
    Their homework”
    From now on assessing a fighters worth and benefit and details in the contracts!

Y’all the same
    Fools that said Wilder had a low IQ for not taking the initial 12 million flat fee for undisputed heavyweight titles on PPV(which the deal was proven a farce anyways)

Y’all the same ones that said no one knows who Wilder is!

Y’all are the same groups that said Wilder sold 24 to 32K on PPV but was quiet when the real numbers came out but to then hate and say it was a bust!

Just focus on AJ vs Pulev next while we real boxing fans will tune in to the real top heavyweights in the world in Wilder vs Fury 2!

Remember Wilder and Fury are fighting each other again while AJ hasn’t fought neither of them, what’s that tell you? He can fight everyone else but not them! Interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
      I think you've read my post and categorised my entire personality and take on boxing. The irony is, you've actually went on to mostly agree and confirm what I said! I am not your enemy, I am not here discrediting Wilder, why are you so damned defensive?

I know the facts, John Skipper CEO of DAZN has came out and admitted that their offer to Wilder was disrespectful and and apologized!
      My point was that it's widely accepted DAZN made wilder an offer to fight AJ and he declined it. You are agreeing they made an offer, I even went onto say you could argue he should be getting 50-50, but you can no longer deny an offer was made. Here you are accepting and acknowledging the fact an offer was made, why does this insult your intellect?

He said they had no idea what basically what Wilder was earning and that their offer was shallow since it effectively did NOT have Joshua or Hearns’ signature on the deal!

There’s even an interview on IFL tv where Hearns talks about the offer and basically said that AJ didn’t sign no other contract but the rematch for Ruiz!
      He did indeed state they should have built a relationship before offering the guy the 100m. Which sounds a bit ridiculous, but that was never the point of contention. You are again aknowleging the deal was made and that Wilder declined it. That doesn't mean he's afraid of AJ, or that he doesn't want to fight him. However it also doesn't mean you need to go on a tirade and brand me to part of this "yall said this" when somebody points out the fact he declined the offer of 100m.

Y’all keep popping off about the 100 mill offer when the dàmn CEO has blatantly come out and apologized about the offer and said they would “do
      Their homework”
      From now on assessing a fighters worth and benefit and details in the contracts!
      Well this is a repeat of the above but if they need to go away and become friends with Wilder before offering him fights then that's what they need to do. Now with a little bit of objectivity, you would admit in all honesty, that again - this is a bit ridiculous. Fighters don't need to be pampered and ****** up to, take the deal or don't. He decided not to.

Y’all the same
      Fools that said Wilder had a low IQ for not taking the initial 12 million flat fee for undisputed heavyweight titles on PPV(which the deal was proven a farce anyways)

Y’all are the same groups that said Wilder sold 24 to 32K on PPV but was quiet when the real numbers came out but to then hate and say it was a bust!
      Well if you want to come with sweeping generalisations, then that's on you.

Just focus on AJ vs Pulev next while we real boxing fans will tune in to the real top heavyweights in the world in Wilder vs Fury 2!

Remember Wilder and Fury are fighting each other again while AJ hasn’t fought neither of them, what’s that tell you? He can fight everyone else but not them! Interesting
      So i'm not a real boxing fan, because in response to you declaring to the world that AJ is afraid, I pointed out that Wilder rejected a 100m offer ? (that you've confirmed)

Can you just please try for a second to see fact from rhetoric? I am not trying to discredit AJ, Wilder or Fury. I was simply trying to remind you that it's wilder who turned down 100m.

Now in all likelihood, I think both fighters would happily fight each other and I think Wilder should get a hell of a lot of respect for taking on Fury and then also pushing for the rematch. I have no issue typing that and I don't feel like i've lost something by saying so. Boxing is far more rewarding and enjoyable without blind bias. You don't need to resort to branding anybody who offers valid points as a non boxing fan and grouping them into a specific kind of person.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        If the IBF is vacated it is Pulev vs Kownacki but if the WBO is vacated it is Usyk vs Fury. If Fury chooses the Wilder fight then Parker is next in line unless Ruiz lands in the #3 spot between Fury & Parker. So i wonder what will happen? Does Joshua vacate the IBF or WBO? Does he pay huge step aside money to Usyk to make the Pulev defence first then fight Usyk if he wins? If he fights Pulev & vacates the WBO will Fury still fight Wilder or instead fight Usyk for vacant title?
        If I was Fury i would chose Usyk for a free WBO title. Usyk can`t beat Fury, that is very unlikely. Fury still can unify with Wilder or Joshua later.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
          If I was Fury i would chose Usyk for a free WBO title. Usyk can`t beat Fury, that is very unlikely. Fury still can unify with Wilder or Joshua later.
          I would certainly consider it if I was Fury but can he give up the money the rematch PPV will generate? Sure the rematch could still happen but what if there is an injury? What if he or Wilder loses before they meet? If they fight next both walk out with 8 digit checks.

It is anyone's guess what will happen at the top of the HW division. First order of business is to see what Joshua does with the IBF & WBO mandatories...
          Last edited by joe strong; 12-10-2019, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Their homework”

Y’all the same
            Fools that said Wilder had a low IQ for not taking the initial 12 million flat fee
            for undisputed heavyweight titles on PPV(which the deal was proven a farce anyways)

exactly !

Comment

Originally posted by Articulateboxin View Post
              I think you've read my post and categorised my entire personality and take on boxing. The irony is, you've actually went on to mostly agree and confirm what I said! I am not your enemy, I am not here discrediting Wilder, why are you so damned defensive?

My point was that it's widely accepted DAZN made wilder an offer to fight AJ and he declined it. You are agreeing they made an offer, I even went onto say you could argue he should be getting 50-50, but you can no longer deny an offer was made. Here you are accepting and acknowledging the fact an offer was made, why does this insult your intellect?

He did indeed state they should have built a relationship before offering the guy the 100m. Which sounds a bit ridiculous, but that was never the point of contention. You are again aknowleging the deal was made and that Wilder declined it. That doesn't mean he's afraid of AJ, or that he doesn't want to fight him. However it also doesn't mean you need to go on a tirade and brand me to part of this "yall said this" when somebody points out the fact he declined the offer of 100m.

Well this is a repeat of the above but if they need to go away and become friends with Wilder before offering him fights then that's what they need to do. Now with a little bit of objectivity, you would admit in all honesty, that again - this is a bit ridiculous. Fighters don't need to be pampered and ****** up to, take the deal or don't. He decided not to.

Well if you want to come with sweeping generalisations, then that's on you.

So i'm not a real boxing fan, because in response to you declaring to the world that AJ is afraid, I pointed out that Wilder rejected a 100m offer ? (that you've confirmed)

Can you just please try for a second to see fact from rhetoric? I am not trying to discredit AJ, Wilder or Fury. I was simply trying to remind you that it's wilder who turned down 100m.

Now in all likelihood, I think both fighters would happily fight each other and I think Wilder should get a hell of a lot of respect for taking on Fury and then also pushing for the rematch. I have no issue typing that and I don't feel like i've lost something by saying so. Boxing is far more rewarding and enjoyable without blind bias. You don't need to resort to branding anybody who offers valid points as a non boxing fan and grouping them into a specific kind of person.

Wilder refused that offer because of " dishonesty "

DAZN flatly refused to open up the books

that $100m was a closed multi-fight deal

AJ demanded - and then refused - $50m for ONE fight

also, being unbiased... would involve mentioning all of Hearn's lies... his failure to provide basic contractual information like a venue/date... his last minute insertion of ABSURD roadblocks that made no sense at all... and his abject failure to remember to get his fighter to sign the contract before forwarding it to Team Wilder

if Hearn wanted that fight... NONE of that silly stuff would have happened

Hearn knows how to make a fight... and he knows how to kill one

Comment

Originally posted by kej718 View Post
                Parker could have fought Wilder when the Hughie Fury fight fell through. Wilder did call him out you can google it. I can't post links to other sites on here.

Here is a direct quote.
                “I wanna be back in the ring in July,” Wilder said during a conference call Monday. “In July I want Parker. That’s what I want. I want Parker in July. Why not? He don’t have an opponent right now. We can go wherever. Let’s unify this division. This is the perfect time, man. This is God’s planning, man. This don’t happen for no reason.

As far as waiting for AJ to unify. Wilder fought Ortiz when he was Joshua's mandatory to help make the fight happen faster. Google that too while you are at it.
                Okay so was Wilder really chasing Parker or Kitshcko? Yeah you’re right, you found a quote of him calling out parker in a half arsed manner. Its not like it went on for weeks.

Didn’t hear this one face one name talk until AJ got all the rest of the belts

Comment

Originally posted by JayCho View Post
                  Okay so was Wilder really chasing Parker or Kitshcko? Yeah you’re right, you found a quote of him calling out parker in a half arsed manner. Its not like it went on for weeks.

Didn’t hear this one face one name talk until AJ got all the rest of the belts
                  That was when the Hughie Fury fight fell through and he had no opponent. Wilder was even willing to travel for that fight.
                  Can you find even 1 qoute of any of those guys calling Wilder out? If they don't want it what's the point in calling them out.

Comment

Working...
                  X