Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ruiz was an undisciplined fat ass. But even in shape he still loses to that style.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    ... very accurate...

(and even last night Ruiz managed to get close and land some bombs -- but none had that debilitating power of that right on the ear from the first fight... )
    How did you score the first and second in the first fight?

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
      How did you score the first and second in the first fight?
      I didn't score...
      ... I only predicted that AJ would win by KO anytime starting with the first round -- which was wrong, right?...

Comment

I didn't score...
        ... I only predicted that AJ would win by KO anytime starting with the first round -- which was wrong, right?...
        Can you watch the first and second round and tell me who you think won them?

Because if ruiz was the same fighter in the first and second fight.. how was he outboxing joshua, countering him, working his way in with the jab closing the distance and getting in the mid range and outlanding joshua in the first fight before the knockdown?

Comment

Ruiz in the first fight was one of his best performances

Ruiz in the second fight was one of his worst performances

For anyone to say he was exactly the same in the second fight as the first fight is just flat out wrong.

Anyone with eyes can see it.

Comment

Can you watch the first and second round and tell me who you think won them?

Because if ruiz was the same fighter in the first and second fight.. how was he outboxing joshua, countering him, working his way in with the jab closing the distance and getting in the mid range and outlanding joshua in the first fight before the knockdown?
            I repeatedly watched the first fight, back then... and now I can say that AJ had no idea what it means to stay at mid range with Ruiz...

Ruiz in the first fight was one of his best performances

Ruiz in the second fight was one of his worst performances

For anyone to say he was exactly the same in the second fight as the first fight is just flat out wrong.

Anyone with eyes can see it.
            ... Ruiz was the same... ... but, the second time, AJ was different!!!

Comment

I repeatedly watched the first fight, back then... and now I can say that AJ had no idea what it means to stay at mid range with Ruiz...

... Ruiz was the same... ... but, the second time, AJ was different!!!
              How long have you been following andy ruiz?

Last night was the worst shape I have probably seen him and it was probably the worst performance from him I've seen.

If you think he was the same, I have to doubt how many ruiz fights you've seen.

Comment

How long have you been following andy ruiz?

Last night was the worst shape I have probably seen him and it was probably the worst performance from him I've seen.

If you think he was the same, I have to doubt how many ruiz fights you've seen.
                ... ... the first time you did ask me how did I score the first 2 rounds in the first fight... now you ask me since how long I did follow Ruiz...

... So: if I answer you (but you don't like my answer), are you going to ask me since when did I follow AJ, Wlad, (...) and Ali???

... I can answer you to that: since 1965...

Comment

I think Ruiz Junior at 260 pounds is fine.

He was bulling Joshua back all night 'Seemed unaffected by Joshua's offense'.

This is the first time a fighter has came through Joshua's offense.

Out of the big 3, Joshua is the only fighter who has had to adjust his style.

Wilder & Fury pretty much one trick pony's.

Comment

He was fat before he's fat now, don't think it would of make a difference.

Comment

People discount how much going to NY had in AJs first fight performance. He wanted to prove he was a bigger star than wilder who had won by starching ko a week prior. He chose a fighter who would be available for big shots.

If AJ was smart he would have fought like this last fight, but pride comes before the fall. This was a wholly tactical fight not meant for fans pleasure but for getting belts. As a fan I’m left wanting, but he achieved his goal.

Comment

Working...
                      X