No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Much Lighter, Ruiz Much Heavier For Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
    Hey Robbie, haven't spoken with you in a long time. Just think how dumb you're gonna feel again when AJ's china cabinet he calls a chin gets hit with an extra 15lbs of mass coming from behind it. How do you know that it is 15 pounds of fat he gained and not muscle? Everyone, including your dumbä$$ should know that muscle weighs more than fat. Maybe when Ruiz repeats what he did in the first fight then you'll finally go away. FO my comments hoe.

Were you impressed with that 15lbs of muscle BRO?
    Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 12-08-2019, 12:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
      Ruiz is going for even faster KO this time.
      Right.......I love the excuses right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricky12 View Post
        Tend to agree.He's probably gained more muscle hence its heavier than bad weight eg pure flesh.
        Sure.......but after schooling him, he was just fat right?

Comment

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
          Heavy indeed, but i agree, the more i think about it:

Ruiz isn’t going to be fighting on the backfoot or going for any form of agility. His tactic is get closer to AJ and throw short punchers. Maybe he can bully AJ easier with the added weight.

AJ is going to be the one trying to keep it long and move, we can see that by the weight loss. But AJ doesn’t have great stamina, so Ruiz may not be too concerned about stamina because AJ won’t be working at a fast pace either.

To really box and move for 12 rounds, it’s not just conditioning or losing the weight, you need to develop a style and the IQ for it for years. Guys that can do that have a great ring craft where they know when to take breathers, slow down the pace of the fight, spoil if they have to. Guys like Floyd and Fury do it very well. It’s an IQ that’s developed and you’re not going to learn it in 3 months.

So my feeling is AJ might even box well at the start but he hasn’t got the ring craft to keep it up and Ruiz will be waiting, then use that mass to bully him when he slows down and get close to him and make it count.
          Never given any credit to AJ because all you could say was that he was fat doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            Sure.......but after schooling him, he was just fat right?
            Wishful thinking as well.Hence I wanted the underdog to win a second time.My wishes clouded my judgement.
            Last edited by Richard; 04-12-2020, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricky12 View Post
              Prior to the rematch I shouldnt have listened to the so called boxing experts who were in the media workout .Steve Bunce the ex boxer turned boxing pundit who works for the BBC said it was good weight that Ruiz had gained.This is where I formed my opinion .In a later podcast apologised and he said he got it wrong.

Hence it further shows you cant trust nooone 100% .Learnt my lesson.
              😂😂😂Never listen to Buncey... he’s always just trying to hype the fight.

I think he’s a hilarious cause he’s always saying some crazy sh**. Great character.

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                😂😂😂Never listen to Buncey... he’s always just trying to hype the fight.

I think he’s a hilarious cause he’s always saying some crazy sh**. Great character.
                This actually happened after my initial comment now amended to me thinking that Ruiz was in not bad shape.As I said to another poster:

" it was primary wishful thinking initially.Hence I wanted the underdog to win a second time.My wishes clouded my judgement."

I heard the Bunce comment after I posted this.
                _________

Comment

• Ruiz dropped the ball

Comment

Working...
                  X