Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Andy Ruiz so fat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could be a Thyroid problem or a Hormonal problem with more estrogen than testosterone

Comment

Because Ruiz knows he won a dive first fight and he knows he will get destroyed this time. And the weight is his excuse for the bad losing performance.

Ruiz knows he's B level and AJ is the best. Wilder knows it too, that's why he hasn't the guts to show up. Wilder knows Ruiz has no chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post
        Because Ruiz knows he won a dive first fight and he knows he will get destroyed this time. And the weight is his excuse for the bad losing performance.

Ruiz knows he's B level and AJ is the best. Wilder knows it too, that's why he hasn't the guts to show up. Wilder knows Ruiz has no chance.
        Yeah everyone gets battered into a concussed state when taking a dive.............................................. ........................

JUST ASK KOVA AND ORTIZ DERRRRRRRRRRRRR

Comment

He probably has poor eating habits and drinks a lot when he's not in training.

Comment

Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
            Yeah everyone gets battered into a concussed state when taking a dive.............................................. ........................

JUST ASK KOVA AND ORTIZ DERRRRRRRRRRRRR
            If A.J. took a dive then that would be the best acting I've ever seen in professional sports.

Comment

Pizza and patron eh

Comment

I am changing my pick from Ruiz winning to Joshua winning. Joshua looks like a guy who trained his ass off and came in less muscular and lighter but still very muscular. I think he was overly muscular and doing too much strength training. He is probably going for more speed and stamina with no loss in punching power and probably a gain in punching power due to faster punches.Ruiz coming in fatter than ever tells me he is overconfident and thinks he has AJ's number so he did not train hard. We shall soon see how their new weights effect their fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  I am changing my pick from Ruiz winning to Joshua winning. Joshua looks like a guy who trained his ass off and came in less muscular and lighter but still very muscular. I think he was overly muscular and doing too much strength training. He is probably going for more speed and stamina with no loss in punching power and probably a gain in punching power due to faster punches.Ruiz coming in fatter than ever tells me he is overconfident and thinks he has AJ's number so he did not train hard. We shall soon see how their new weights effect their fighting.
                  Ruiz looks in a bit better shape this time around, but he getting wacked for sure.

Comment

Snickers can do that to you.

Comment

Working...
                    X