Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Andy Ruiz, Anthony Joshua Hit Gala Dinner in Saudi Arabia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    Would it kill AJ to put on some nice dress clothes?
    It’s probably yet another cheesy thing his sports psychologist has come up with to keep him feeling like an athlete and keep focussed.

Comment

Maybe not. He looks too bleary-eyed and tired for that.

Besides training and sparring, all this media stuff has to be the most draining thing before a fight. Imagine the germ-ridden handshakes a fighter has to be wary of – could catch a bug just like that.

Comment

2 chicks complaining

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
        Maybe not. He looks too bleary-eyed and tired for that.

Besides training and sparring, all this media stuff has to be the most draining thing before a fight. Imagine the germ-ridden handshakes a fighter has to be wary of – could catch a bug just like that.
        Look at these 2 chicks crying about a man's clothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
          AJ whispering sweet nothings in womens ears
          Andy wearing a moo moo smiling like a fool
          lol that is AJ's mum

Comment

you going out your way now..

Comment

Originally posted by BadMedicin3 View Post
              Ruiz gonna hit the dinner hard
              lol came here to see this comment

Comment

Fix is in

I don't know but it sure as hell looks like the fix is in. Too much money in one room for the favorite not to win. Pretty sure Andy has been paid handsomely on the side on top of his fight 👛. Just don't see how he came in at 283lbs for the biggest fight of his life on a full training camp and only had three weeks to prepare for the first fight. Gonna change my prediction to AJ WILL KO ANDY WITHIN 4

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Last attempt to poison Ruiz �� , joking ��! So Ruiz didn’t have anyone to get him out of the contract? A few months ago we were told Haymon found a loophole in the contract.... SMH
                  Yeah, seriously. Ruiz better not touch a thing or he'll be failing that post-fight drug test for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by thechampizhere View Post
                    I don't know but it sure as hell looks like the fix is in. Too much money in one room for the favorite not to win. Pretty sure Andy has been paid handsomely on the side on top of his fight ��. Just don't see how he came in at 283lbs for the biggest fight of his life on a full training camp and only had three weeks to prepare for the first fight. Gonna change my prediction to AJ WILL KO ANDY WITHIN 4
                    Yeah, feeling that same vibe. The mere fact that AJ got disciplined enough to lose that extra muscle and the fact that Andy gained 15 fcucking pounds makes me think AJ may take it without any help from Eddie. Something about seeing Ruiz with the extra weight and bling next to pics of AJ with nappy hair is making me suddenly root for AJ a bit. He'll double his fan base with a sweet ring redemption.
                    Last edited by NachoMan; 12-06-2019, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                      Yeah, seriously. Ruiz better not touch a thing or he'll be failing that post-fight drug test for sure.
                      I would not be surprised at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X