Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: I'm Getting Screwed Over; Wilder Don't Wanna Fight Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See that, another one. VADA, the gold standard of testing said Whyte was clean.

Originally posted by SkiPete View Post
    This is hilarious. You have been banned for PED's and then tested positive for a second time. But oh no you are a victim. Let me guess it was all a mistake. You just could not know about the contaminated sup0lement. Sure.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      Dillian Shyte screwed Oscar Rivas from the WBC 'interim' HW title and a mandatory shot, I don't read about Oscar Rivas crying as much as this p*ssy.
      Haven't really heard anything from Rivas or Marc Ramsay at all. Just that initial well deserved rant from Russ Anber about the gloves situation and stuff.
      Last edited by YoungManRumble; 12-06-2019, 03:15 AM.

Comment

Ortiz gets popped Finkle doesn't care but he's afraid of Whyte. He is doing everything he can to avoid Whyte.

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
        Whinge, whinge ***en whinge.
        WILDER will take your peanut head off your shoulders ya daft kunt.

Comment

dillian shyte thinks he's a victim while failing PED tests?

Comment

Why don't Whyte fight with Ortiz in the first place??? I'm pretty sure he would lose badly.

Comment

PED cheat twice and loaded gloves against Rivas but cheaters prosper in boxing.

Comment

Wilder is ducking Dillian Whyte...there is no denying it.
                He's a threat and Wilder and company know it.

Sorry Wilder fan club but it needed to be said because it's true.

Comment

Happened in your imagination but that's cool. Wilder didn't care about Ortiz because he was old. He's fearful but he should get over that fear and fight the man.
                  Originally posted by TinAgeOfBoxing View Post
                  PED cheat twice and loaded gloves against Rivas but cheaters prosper in boxing.

Bottom line Wilder is ducking Dillian Whyte
                  Last edited by factsarenice; 12-06-2019, 03:28 AM.

Comment

What you are saying is why don't Whyte fight anyone but Wilder. BTW, Ortiz is a very old man, he needs to just step away before he gets hurt.
                    Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post
                    Why don't Whyte fight with Ortiz in the first place??? I'm pretty sure he would lose badly.
                    What you are saying is why don't Whyte fight anyone but Wilder. BTW, Ortiz is a very old man, he needs to just step away before he gets hurt.
                    Last edited by factsarenice; 12-06-2019, 03:28 AM.

Comment

It’s only ducking if Wilder’s fighting inferior opposition in his stead, which isn’t the case. I’m not overly upset that Whyte’s being skipped over if it’s to make Ortiz and Fury rematches. He’s got brass balls for whinging like this when he arguably shouldn’t be fighting at all, and no, I’m not willing to give him the benefit of the doubt seeing as he’s already been caught red-handed before.

Comment

Working...
                      X