Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: I'm Getting Screwed Over; Wilder Don't Wanna Fight Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You avoid answering the question because you can't.
    In the end Whyte wants the fight...Wilder does not. In your mind that some how equates to "it's Dillians fault".

In what parallel universe does that even make sense?

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
    How many times are you going to reply my post? Did it bother you that much?

If the fight has not happened there is nobody to blame but Whyte himself.

Comment

• Truth is

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      Only Wilder haters think that he is ducking Whyte. Even with Whyte's decent run putting his doping to the side have been subpar performances. He looks like he is fighting drunk half the time and he barely pulls the win.

If him and Wilder fight and he gets KOed then they will say that he was crap to start anyway
      Whyte IS crap from beginning to end .

Comment

• I'm just trying to clear the BS. In the end Dillian Whyte and Oscar Rivas were subject to extensive VADA and UKAD testing for their bout.
        That is a verifiable fact.

Both fighters were cleared to fight by both bodies and the BBBofC.
        Again an indisputable fact, not opinion but fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Boston Hera View Post
          Hey ******. That same type of clause has earn Joshua a second chance at being clubbed bloody like a baby seal. They are written into contracts all the time. The winner gets the next shot at who or whatever.
          OK name one then.

Comment

• Certainly seems like Wilder fears that crap...no?

Originally posted by The Boston Hera View Post
            Whyte IS crap from beginning to end .

Comment

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
              They never had Whyte and AJ in the same contract. At one point they offered 20 million to stage Wilder's mandatory Dominic Brazeale and 50 million for AJ and another 50 million win or lose for a rematch...guaranteed.
              That was a network contract not a fight contract. Two different things.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                You retort to name calling because you already lost the conversation. You should know better by now not to reply to my post. I own you a zz every single time. Are you forgetting about Hearn saying that we have Wilder were we wanted cornered, offer the Whyte fight if he signed to DANZ so they can air it with the possibility of the AJ fight?

If anybody is a moron is you. You said that no way Wilder vs Ortiz was a 27 million dollar purse and as soon as the ppv numbers came out you said they lost money because of the big purse. You are nothing but a wash lady that like to hear yourself talk and you are not as smart as you think you are fatso.
                So you can;t name one then. Point proven.

Comment

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                  You avoid answering the question because you can't.
                  In the end Whyte wants the fight...Wilder does not. In your mind that some how equates to "it's Dillians fault".

In what parallel universe does that even make sense?
                  Whyte didn't fight the eliminators. You might want to blame the WBC for that. If you look at other posts I used to say the Whyte should be in the mix. But his failed drug test set him back and not fighting the eliminators too.

For what is out there if there is no Fury next for Wilder, Whyte should be up next.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    That was a network contract not a fight contract. Two different things.
                    you are correct.

Comment

• Huh. Speak English

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                      People on him acting like Wilders last 3 fights weren't against drug cheats?
                      What you trying to communicate?That Fury, Brezeale and Ortiz failed anti doping tests. That's not true. So you cant mean that. Hmmm. 'People on him' what does that mean? You are borderline unintelligible. No wonder Hearn gets a free pass from you suckers.

Comment

Working...
                      X