Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They've done a good job of convincing people this will be a competitive fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    Cool, so lets bet then since you're so convinced. I take AJ by Ko/Tko and loser leaves this website for good. Deal?
    I don't want you to leave the site. You're setting yourself up for failure.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      I don't want you to leave the site. You're setting yourself up for failure.
      No, i just called out your trolling bullsh@t now grow up and stop posting all nonsense. You're annoying

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        No, i just called out your trolling bullsh@t now grow up and stop posting all nonsense. You're annoying
        Let's take it a step further. You got AJ by stoppage. Before you leave the site I want the password to your account. Then you can leave *****

Comment

Your obsession with making these Hearn / AJ threads isn't healthy. I feel sorry for you that you have to become so invested, when instead you could just sit back and enjoy the fights.

If and when Ruiz wins, you can come here and claim your "I TOLD YOU ALLLLLL" which is worth nothing but maybe it's what makes you happy. If and when Ruiz loses, you can start the conspiracy / reasons why he lost thread and AJ is in fact still as crap as you always said etc

Comment

Originally posted by Articulateboxin View Post
            Your obsession with making these Hearn / AJ threads isn't healthy. I feel sorry for you that you have to become so invested, when instead you could just sit back and enjoy the fights.

If and when Ruiz wins, you can come here and claim your "I TOLD YOU ALLLLLL" which is worth nothing but maybe it's what makes you happy. If and when Ruiz loses, you can start the conspiracy / reasons why he lost thread and AJ is in fact still as crap as you always said etc
            Yet here you are in another one of my threads. You're obsessed with me. That's not healthy.

Comment

Uhmmmmm. wait. You're arguing that Ruiz-Joshua 2 is not a competitive fight.. in Andy's favor? Even though Joshua is a 2-1 favorite?

Honestly I'm lost, I've never seen an argument like that before. I mean, hectari makes up random crap like this (and is usually proven wrong, hence the hectari curse).. but.. yeah. I got nothing.

In the first fight, Joshua was doing well in the first 2 rounds, boxing well, moving well, and scoring a KD. It's cool if you think Ruiz will win the rematch, but calling this not competitive? That's nuts. This is as 50-50 world class fight as you'll see, especially at HW.

Comment

Seems to me like you're trying hard to convince yourself that it isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                  Uhmmmmm. wait. You're arguing that Ruiz-Joshua 2 is not a competitive fight.. in Andy's favor? Even though Joshua is a 2-1 favorite?
                  Tiexeira was +1200 this past weekend. Never use odds to determine how competitive a fight is or isn't. You show how ignorant you are about betting.

Comment

its a good competitive fight, Ruiz gonna win but that doesnt mean it wont be good competiive and entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      Fact #1 is ******ed, especially coming from a Wilder fan. Ortiz was the better boxer, Fury is the better boxer compared to Wilder.
                      Better boxer must mean you like their style more or it's 'prettier'. Boxing is fighting with some rules (hence why they call it a fight). Any fighter knows the guy who is more effective is the better boxer (fighter).

You can't get more effective than knockouts. Pretty or not.

Comment

Working...
                      X