Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruiz: 'Slim' Joshua Won't Matter, I'll Die Trying To Get The Win!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ruiz: 'Slim' Joshua Won't Matter, I'll Die Trying To Get The Win!

IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight champion Andy Ruiz has no concern about what some are calling the new and improved version of Anthony Joshua. Joshua revealed his much slimmer figure on Tuesday, during the open workouts in Saudi Arabia. This coming Saturday night, the two boxers will collide in a rematch in the country.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ruiz in 3 rounds.

Comment

Ruiz went on a feast after the stoppage, Joshua practiced control over his diet. Let’s see who was right in their method.

Comment

Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post
        Ruiz went on a feast after the stoppage, Joshua practiced control over his diet. Let’s see who was right in their method.
        You're making me want to cheer for Ruiz!! Lol

Comment

If he dies, he dies.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            Ruiz in 3 rounds.
            It will be round 3 that Ruiz fat snicker eating arse realises that it won’t be as easy as he thought. AJ wins in a boring unanimous decision . If AJ gets floored at any stage of the fight though he will be on his bike and I don’t blame him.He might as well put on his Nike air running trainers from the start

Comment

FINISH HIM!

Comment

That's called real killer instinct

Comment

Mentally, Ruiz just seems to have this in the bag....

We'll see Saturday just how much the appearances really matter

Comment

Ruiz tasted Joshua’s power and knows he can hurt him and drop him and take his heart. That’s dangerous, especially if he is still hungry to prove himself again to the world.

Comment

Working...
                    X