Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do Wilder's fanboys want AJ to lose so badly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do Wilder's fanboys want AJ to lose so badly?

Is it because they are insecure little girls? Because They're afraid of AJ beating Wilder? They want Wilder to have an easy touch for the undisputed?

Or more likely, because they know Wilder is getting treated like a sideman and this triggers something they're used to feeling?

You know like that person who has that one friend who gets all the girls and they resent them for it.

Which one is it?
    They are insecure little girls
    13.04%
    They want Wilder to have an easy fight for the undisputed
    34.78%
    Wilder is treated like a sideman
    4.35%
    They are afraid AJ will beat Wilder
    47.83%

Because Joshua fans are f**king obnoxious.

Comment

Probably none of that.....ruiz is a mexican american and due to the u.k.vs american rivalry at heavyweight it's better to roll with ruiz vs joshua.......also wilder vs any u.k. heavyweight. It's an intense rivalry bro. Has nothing to do with that other stuff u mentioned.

Comment

U taking it too personal. As if they are coming in your personal home and trashing it and fing ure girl. That's how personal u are taking the disrespect towards joshua. It's not that serious.

Comment

Ruiz is American, I’m American

Comment

same reason you root against Wilder so hard and have been making thread after thread on him lately

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              They want Wilder to have an easy touch for the undisputed?
              Explain this one to me, bud. If Ruiz beats AJ twice then wouldn't Wilder be fighting a guy who's proven to be better than Joshua?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                Explain this one to me, bud. If Ruiz beats AJ twice then wouldn't Wilder be fighting a guy who's proven to be better than Joshua?
                Plenty of upsets have happened in the past. No one in their right mind would say Holyfield beating Buster Douglas was a better or harder win than if he'd fought Tyson on the same day.

Similarly, who do you think Klitschko would have preferred to fight for the title back in the early 2000s? Lewis or Rahman?

I'm sure even you can grasp this simple concept.

Comment

Originally posted by historian larry View Post
                  same reason you root against Wilder so hard and have been making thread after thread on him lately
                  Except I rooted for Wilder to WIN

Because I actually want the AJ vs Wilder fight, unlike you insecure fanboys.

Comment

I hate AJ's fckung guts for not fighting Wilder. Sorry about that.

If he was going to actually fight Wilder, I'd desperately want him to WIN, not lose. But he avoids Wilder.

I hate that.

Comment

Working...
                    X