Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Casimero: Getting Credit As Road Warrior Doesn't Matter To Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chico malo ali View Post
    I’m not a nelo or nery fan u pathetic piece of shyt! But of course a racist piece of shyt like u would assume so!
    I don't even know how deep in your ass you pulled that racist accusation on me. While i root for my boys i never said anything racist or even insinuate against anyone unlike you where everytime a filipino fight you always root against them even in mismatches. Again dont project yourself on me little twat

Comment

Originally posted by HumanBag View Post
      I don't even know how deep in your ass you pulled that racist accusation on me. While i root for my boys i never said anything racist or even insinuate against anyone unlike you where everytime a filipino fight you always root against them even in mismatches. Again dont project yourself on me little twat
      This guy is so bitter that an unknown Filipino just scored the best win in the bantamweight this year. He's also bitter that another Filipino had a foty performance in a high profile fight. He wishes a Mexican would have been a part of those but his countryman was rather caught cheating the scales a week prior and now loses a chance to get a crack against the arguable p4p #1 Inoue and this unknown Filipino will now get a chance for it.

Comment

Casimero definitely deserves a lot of credit for being a road warrior. People talk about how great Floyd is but never talk about that he never fought out of States.

Comment

Working...
        X