No announcement yet.

Fox so happy with the PPV numbers they bring out the champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Fox is doing more for boxin than ESPN has ever done in the 20 plus years they had friday night fights.

Fox even had Tyson Fury who is with Top Rank on their NFL London segment with UK parent company Sky.

Fox is keeping the PPV model alive, people dont realize tht 325 to 450k buys are the average these are great numbers, they also forgot FOX is new to this those numbers will only get bigger the more they promote young fighters. It takes time.
    they are good numbers if the main event fighters are making 3-4 million dollars. when they are making 20 million...not good. not good as in losing millions of dollars.

Comment

This is just damage control. The numbers were so bad they think giving Deyonce 15 seconds of airtime will make people forget about his PPV bomb and move on to the Fury fight. This was more about promoting the Fury fight than about the financial disaster that was Wilder-Ortiz.

Comment

Yep, the PPV bombed badly. Very badly. The numbers must be kept secret. Wilder, with his totally fraud rigged KO record, is a total fraud hoax pretender fabricated by an establishment which needs a black KO star to sell, a counterfeit Tyson if you will.

Team Wilder is not giving up though. They are all in in fabricating their fraud hoax into a money maker like Canelo and Joshua. SO they are really pushing hard now trying everything imaginable to promote the greatest hoax fraud in heavyweight history. DeFraudtay Wilder.

FRAUD SQUAD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
          That's still getting the ball in the designated scoring area. You must have cared since my post obviously offended you enough to respond to it. Go watch your athletes in spandex get the ball in the area. I hope it makes your weekend awesome. Maybe you'll get lucky and there will be a basketball and baseball game on too all featuring your hometown ball teams.

You probably watch tennis, since you brought it up and all.
          If that’s how you look at the game of football you’re obviously gay and frail.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Where? I thought it did 375k?
            No boxingscenes Idec said 275-280

380k was spence vs mikey

Comment

Idec is a proven PBC shill, if he said this, it's a number he was fed. Not to be trusted.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                If that’s how you look at the game of football you’re obviously gay and frail.
                Yeah that must be it since I'd rather watch and participate in something that involves punching faces. I feel like I've taken a messy turd all over your weekend. Go enjoy your sports with guys getting paid millions of dollars to play with balls, you little b.itch.

Comment

Originally posted by dot.c.eh View Post
                  What is so important about keeping the PPV model alive other than ripping people off?
                  Its crazy that's the only thing Americans got with wilder to brag about.
                  Other than that, they are helpless.

Comment

You always do those weird inferences.

Just because Wilder gets to open Week 13 and Crawford didnt, doesnt mean that the PPV was successful. This could be based on a lot of different reasons.

With that being said, them not publishing the numbers one week after the fight is a more valid argument for the numbers being bad or not satisfying.

Comment

Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
                      Yeah that must be it since I'd rather watch and participate in something that involves punching faces. I feel like I've taken a messy turd all over your weekend. Go enjoy your sports with guys getting paid millions of dollars to play with balls, you little b.itch.
                      You must be a virgin

Comment

Working...
                      X