No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Casimero Crushes Zolani Tete in Three, Captures WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Casimero is moving up the ladder toward the final boss nicely.

Who would of thought that John Riel Casimero would of schooled Zolani Tete!
    Wow! I didn't know about that knockout. It looks awesome! Thank you for sharing it.

Comment

Originally posted by HumanBag View Post
      Bitter much? Hahaha
      not at all lmao! But you where when Ryan KOed romero duno! Hahaha! Good to see the favorite boxers of racists punks like u lose once in a while!
      Last edited by chico malo ali; 12-01-2019, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Huh

Originally posted by techliam View Post
        You aren’t painting the whole picture though are you?

That 36 year old ‘ex champion’ was World Champion ATG Donaire who probably gave the fight of his life for his swan song bout

The only opponent Inoue hasn’t bombed out
        Inoue is already a damaged goods after fighting Donaire. He won’t be the same. Inoue suffered injuries that will make him think twice to engage and be tentative.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Casimero is moving up the ladder toward the final boss nicely.

Makes me think Casimero is the new monster at bantamweight with a 100% KO rate at that weight

Who would of thought that John Riel Casimero would of schooled Zolani Tete!
          Casimero is real street fighter with that shoryuken

Makes me think he's the new monster at bantamweight because of his 100% KO rate in that division
          Last edited by RuleOfTheSpear; 12-01-2019, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chico malo ali View Post
            not at all lmao! But you where when Ryan KOed romero duno! Hahaha! Good to see the favorite boxers of racists punks like u lose once in a while!
            Haha sadly for u I never picked duno to win. Racist? Please don't project yourself on me lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by Danieltapia View Post
              Wonder if Moruti Mthalane watched this title bout because he had stopped both these fighters.
              Good observation. Mthalane is one of those good champs under the radar. He was beaten by Donaire.
              At 5'2", KOed the much taller Tete.

But I am more impressed by his boxing skills than his power.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                Tete never got his equilibrium back after that first punch which kinda landed on the side of his head from 3/4 behind. I'm not sure if it should have been a point off for Casimero, but it surely wasn't DQ worthy which makes it a moot point. From that moment on Tete was cooked.

EDIT: Damn my fkn keyboard. Not been right since the lil'un spilled PVA all over it a few weeks back.
                Why would Casimero be deducted a point? He landed two punches on the side of the head.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                  Casimero is a living pirate, sacking ships and voyaging from one country to another

Can't believe he fought 12 bouts in 9 countries and won 9 of those bouts.

This infamous pirate hasn't yet invaded Japan tho. It'll be interesting.
                  Yeah it's amazing.. Pac had done the same before he became a star. I think only a filipino boxers have done fughting every country around the world...

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                    I think only a filipino boxers have done fughting every country around the world...
                    lmfao! I guess boxers from Latin America, Europe, Africa, USA and other parts of Asia have never fought around the world? Only Filipinos ? U so fkn pathetic! Get a fkn life! U fan boys are the fkn worst! No wonder nobody likes u!

Comment

Originally posted by HumanBag View Post
                      Haha sadly for u I never picked duno to win. Racist? Please don't project yourself on me lmfao.
                      u racist fan boys are fkn disgusting !

Comment

Working...
                      X