No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Wilder's Power, Canelo-Kovalev, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    I know you think Canelo is GARBAGE but in just 4 fights against Jacobs, GGG (Both Fights), and Kovalov MISSED a combined 2,278 times...ALL Top 10 ranked guys.
    Never said his boxing is rubbish. Enjoy the football.

Comment

What someone needs to do is ask Dougie a list of the Top Naturally talented/best boxers that careers went really nowhere because of a BAD team, no money for training, or just a GREEDY promotor.

I'll start Darnell Boone!

He fought in EVERYONE's backyard. And you don't drop prime Ward, Kovalov, and KO Stevenson in 2 if you don't have some talent.
      Last edited by Shadoww702; 11-30-2019, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
        When did that happen?
        You forgot how he got stripped of his IBF because he refused to defend against Derevyanchenko and chose to fight Vanes?

Comment

I know and that wasn’t aimed towards Bread. That was aimed at the lil puppies around the table begging for scraps instead of stepping up.

These guys can CLEARLY force Canelo’s hand if they start beating each other. I give Andrade credit because he tried hard to knock Saunders out of the running but Saunders had other plans.

Murata vs. GGG
          Andrade vs. Charlo

Then winners fight with Canelo as the prize. And Il be the 1st to call Canelo a ducker.

Same at SMW

Plant, Saunders, Smith, Benavidez round robin.

CLEARLY could force Canelo to fight. Fans and media would turn if he didn’t...
          Honestly speaking, if Canelo didn't fight Charlo when he was OBLIGATED to fight him as his mandatory, I don't think there is anything Charlo can do to force Canelo into the ring with him. Canelo didn't fight him when he was wbc champ at 154 after beating a common opponent with Canelo (Trout), he didn't fight him at 154 when Charlo sensationally knocked out Jrock in his mandatory defense and the hype over Charlo was at an all time high, and he didn't fight him when they both moved up to 160 and Charlo was his mandatory.

Canelo will never fight Charlo.

I get what you're saying, but that is a very idealistic view, at least in terms of Canelo.

Canelo will pick the oldest or weakest champ in the division, he hasn't fought an in prime boogey man since Erislandy Lara. He picks the weakest champs (Liam Smith, Rocky Fielding) or the oldest, out of prime champs (GGG, Kovalev). It's what he does, or guys with multiple losses (Jacobs).

Unbeaten, in prime opponents? Forget it! Can't even name one that he fought since Trout. Mayweather was unbeaten too, but was 36 years old and much smaller, out of prime and outsized by 15lbs, and he still lost.

PS. Bare in mind I'm not defending Charlo, he's bum beating since he moved to 160 and ducked Jacobs blatantly and seems to be avoiding Andrade. Benevides called him out and he didn't want to hear none of that and actually looked like he wanted to punch the reporter for "daring" to ask him about that. He's bro is the real deal, that guy ain't scared of no one and will fight anyone, but Mall is a fraud just waiting for the Canelo pay day to fall on his lap. He'd definitely have a better chance of securing the Canelo fight if he got off his ass and actually fought live, legacy building opponents, but I doubt Canelo would fight him anyway unless he looked really vulnerable in those fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
            You forgot how he got stripped of his IBF because he refused to defend against Derevyanchenko and chose to fight Vanes?
            He didn't give up his belt. They actually stripped him because he didn't fight Derev AFTER Vanes. If he had fought Derev instead of Canelo, he wouldn't have been stripped. Chenko team said they were ready to go but as I have said before, along with others, I highly doubt Derev would've fought Golovkin for 225k. Golovkin still should have fought him anyway because he was almost a year and a half younger at that time and Sergey hadn't really fought anyone yet, but I can see why they would pick Vanes in an easier fight to save the September date.
            Last edited by AKAcronym; 11-30-2019, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Reynoso recently said they are interested in Charlo. He wasn’t even asked the name. He brought it up

Comment

What someone needs to do is ask Dougie a list of the Top Naturally talented/best boxers that careers went really nowhere because of a BAD team, no money for training, or just a GREEDY promotor.

I'll start Darnell Boone!

He fought in EVERYONE's backyard. And you don't drop prime Ward, Kovalov, and KO Stevenson in 2 if you don't have some talent.
                Canelo should fight Charlo necks! Do the same uppercut Charlo did to Williams. This way Breadman can say, “only PED users do those style of counters!”

Comment

Honestly speaking, if Canelo didn't fight Charlo when he was OBLIGATED to fight him as his mandatory, I don't think there is anything Charlo can do to force Canelo into the ring with him. Canelo didn't fight him when he was wbc champ at 154 after beating a common opponent with Canelo (Trout), he didn't fight him at 154 when Charlo sensationally knocked out Jrock in his mandatory defense and the hype over Charlo was at an all time high, and he didn't fight him when they both moved up to 160 and Charlo was his mandatory.

I get what you're saying, but that is a very idealistic view, at least in terms of Canelo.

Canelo will pick the oldest or weakest champ in the division, he hasn't fought an in prime boogey man since Erislandy Lara. He picks the weakest champs (Liam Smith, Rocky Fielding) or the oldest, out of prime champs (GGG, Kovalev). It's what he does, or guys with multiple losses (Jacobs).

Unbeaten, in prime opponents? Forget it! Can't even name one that he fought since Trout. Mayweather was unbeaten too, but was 36 years old and much smaller, out of prime and outsized by 15lbs, and he still lost.

PS. Bare in mind I'm not defending Charlo, he's bum beating since he moved to 160 and ducked Jacobs blatantly and seems to be avoiding Andrade. Benevides called him out and he didn't want to hear none of that and actually looked like he wanted to punch the reporter for "daring" to ask him about that. He's bro is the real deal, that guy ain't scared of no one and will fight anyone, but Mall is a fraud just waiting for the Canelo pay day to fall on his lap. He'd definitely have a better chance of securing the Canelo fight if he got off his ass and actually fought live, legacy building opponents, but I doubt Canelo would fight him anyway unless he looked really vulnerable in those fights.
                  Now your just lying...And that 1st sentence was ALL I needed. But the rest of your rant proved it.

******!

The WBC called for GGG vs. Charlo and the WINNER gets Canelo?

Since the two p@ssy's didn't want to fight they said *** it then!

FACT!!! Just like Charlo ducked Jacobs...

You got my attention doe???? Canelo only 29 years old so make your POS list NOW of acceptable fights for Canelo? I'll screenshot it WHEN you change it because your a JOKE LIAR???

Saunders??? Smith??? Nahhh you changed that.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                    He didn't give up his belt. They actually stripped him because he didn't fight Derev AFTER Vanes. If he had fought Derev instead of Canelo, he wouldn't have been stripped. Chenko team said they were ready to go but as I have said before, along with others, I highly doubt Derev would've fought Golovkin for 225k. Golovkin still should have fought him anyway because he was almost a year and a half younger at that time and Sergey hadn't really fought anyone yet, but I can see why they would pick Vanes in an easier fight to save the September date.
                    Make ONE FKN list of PPL Canelo has to fight next? Yeah I already know your coward @ss is gonna change it from fight2fight

Comment

Charlo one of them??? I have a GOOD feeling they will fight once Charlo actually quits beating on GIMPS and homeless ppl.

And I want at LEAST $5K PUNK??? *** it $10K I got on Canelo.

We gonna be sitting right next to each other on that fight... And best believe you getting ***ed up at the 1st excuse when Canelo wins or not paying. Your MOUTH is gonna get ***ed up punk. I already know you don't show up to fights.

That LIST again???
                      Last edited by Shadoww702; 12-01-2019, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X