Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Wilder's Power, Canelo-Kovalev, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is it an issue that JRock complimented Canelo’s opponent?

Breadman clearly doesn’t hate on Canelo.

There are fighters of other races moving up multiple weight classes and winning belts.

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
    There isn’t a fan base as salty as the Canelo hate crew. What’s funnier is Jrock said Kovalev’s jab was a menace and that nobody can count out Kovalev to beat Canelo. He didn’t pick a winner. He said Kovalev won back his WBO against Eleider in great style. This a 154 fighter talking about Canelo moving up to fight Kovalev. Y’all can’t be angry that PBC too had another Mexican attempt this with Spence. Jrock must have been begging Breadman to stop hating on Canelo after Kovalev. Lol

Apparently it’s only Mexicans daring to be great. Keepin it trill! Ruiz stole Wilder’s shine too...

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
      Why is it an issue that JRock complimented Canelo’s opponent?

Breadman clearly doesn’t hate on Canelo.

There are fighters of other races moving up multiple weight classes and winning belts.
      Name 1 single fighter who is the 1st fighter since Dick tiger in 66' to win a belt at mw & lhw. And even Tiger lost his mw belt before moving up what was then 1 division. Name me a fighter who has moved up 21 lbs & basically unified mw after having already cleaned out most of jmw by beating the #1,2 ranked fighters twice? Only canelo. Name me a single fighter to hold belts in jmw,mw,smw,lhw? Only canelo. Name me a fighter who has even remotely comparable resume? "but..bu..but lomachenko started his career aged 26 & weight bullied smaller fighters & dragged up cherries before scraping wins vs C levels doe. Bu...but Crawford faced the best 2 guys in the then weakest division & moved up without defending even once,to fight a string of bums at ww doe."

You & your arguments of hating on nelo,& trying to big up other fighters are pathetically weak as can be & contradict the same exact arguments you try (shîttily) to make.
      Last edited by kushking; 11-30-2019, 12:47 PM.

Comment

What I’ve noticed about bread is that yes, he is more knowledgeable than me and most boxing fans as ALL boxing trainers are. But jut because he knows more doesn’t mean that his opinions aren’t just that... OPINIONS! I’m sure other boxing trainers are more knowledgeable than bread is and have different opinions then he does. With that being said, everything he “thinks” doesn’t make it true. So take his opinions with a grain of salt... bread does seem to me that he is biased toward toward his own and discredits Mexicans a lot... not directly but subtlety... he thinks he is slick but he isn’t that smart as a person as he is as a boxing voice.

Comment

The Canelo Defense Force always out in full. Get a ****ing life.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
            Eddy got King Ry and Valdez in the works. Breadman got Rod Salka necks! Jrock should train with Reynoso. We might see better things fo realz fo realz!
            sooooo.. They each have 1 world champion then.... Right?

Comment

Canelo has his own hating fan base... that’s star power

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                Canelo has his own hating fan base... that’s star power
                Very true. Whenever I hear comments like those of his haters I don't know whether to cringe or laugh,so I do both. This is the same group of ppl who devote their lives spreading fanbois tribalism as if boxing was gang/country warfare,the same group who live to hate on 1 fighter of every era,used to be floyd,now its Canelo whos doing what floyd was criticized for not doing in fighting fighters like Floyd,lara,ggg,trout, while all 4 were basically undefeated,& even way before then it was Cintron,1 yr from pac fight Mosely,Prime firing on all cylinder champs like Jacobs recently( who had just beat gggs 2nd best close Win CLEANLY),etc.

They were all considered a bridge too far by the same group of haters STILL hating on the ginger for as many years as hes been champ.

They have proven they spend all day hating on him yet say you have no life for defending against what is blatant hypocritical ignorance of boxing.(that I cannot stand because if Canelos anything less than #1 p4p after what he's doing & the run hes on thats among the atg runs at this point already let alone what hes going to surely achieve before hes retired; Then boxing is truly & LITERALLY dead. You can't have it both ways,either Canelos on pace to legendary status or boxing is the most biased, nonsensical bs out of all mainstream sports.fanbois say in football 'Penaldo" to hate on CR7 but the Journos don't say such stupidity because they recognize whos accomplishing the unprecedented & whos in their comfort zone)
                Last edited by kushking; 11-30-2019, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Watch the Drummer Boy Molina fight. He was ONE PUNCH away from stopping wilder in Alabama. Watch the Dustin Nichols fight. Flash knockdown. And definitely watch the Harold Sconiers fight. Wilder was Hurd badly and almost out. That’s why they keep taking it down off YouTube. PBC don’t want you to see that one. Wilder’s chin ain’t as good as advertised bro.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                    Very true. Whenever I hear comments like those of his haters I don't know whether to cringe or laugh,so I do both. This is the same group of ppl who devote their lives spreading fanbois tribalism as if boxing was gang/country warfare,the same group who live to hate on 1 fighter of every era,used to be floyd,now its Canelo whos doing what floyd was criticized for not doing in fighting fighters like Floyd,lara,ggg,trout, while all 4 were basically undefeated,& even way before then it was Cintron,1 yr from pac fight Mosely,Prime firing on all cylinder champs like Jacobs recently( who had just beat gggs 2nd best close Win CLEANLY),etc.

They were all considered a bridge too far by the same group of haters
                    STILL hating on the ginger for as many years as hes been champ.

They have proven they spend all day hating on him yet say you have no life for defending against what is blatant hypocritical ignorance of boxing.([B]that I cannot stand because if Canelos anything less than #1 p4p after what he's doing & the run hes on thats among the atg runs at this point already let alone what hes going to surely achieve before hes retired; Then boxing is truly & LITERALLY dead. You can't have it both ways,either Canelos on pace to legendary status or boxing is the most biased, nonsensical bs out of all mainstream sports.fanbois say in football 'Penaldo" to hate on CR7 but the Journos don't say such stupidity because they recognize whos accomplishing the unprecedented & whos in their comfort zone)
                    i dont think cintron and mosley were considered a bridge too far.

Comment

So if you say 10 good things about a fighter and one bad you're a hater now?

Canelo fans ar crossing over into Pacquiao, Golovkin fans territory.

Comment

Working...
                      X