Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: The Fight That Interests Me The Most is Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pfft... If the 2 Garcia's are the only options left to chose then let it be Danny then. But seriously, both of them are undeserving a shot.

Mikey should go fight Jessie Vargas rather

Comment

Mikey I have no interest in seeing you fight Pac and you don’t deserve it. You are only trying to have a couple more big $ fights before retiring and I think you have no real drive to succeed in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
        Best ever with 7 losses and KOed twice in prime, lol wake up .

And he did duck fighters all through his career and still does, most all top fighters do because of management not being comfortable with the risk vs reward their job is first and foremost to keep them winning, these top guys dont duck because they scared they do it because of the bosses mapping out there resume, and they try to do it in a way thats not blatant, the word duck doesn't really apply to smart business decisions, Manny plays the game you better believe that.

The more popular the fighter the easier it is to sidestep guys and get a fan pass.
        Floyd is that you ??
        Guys I found Floyd!
        He’s on this forum as Roadblock, I knew he was this petty!! Get out of here Floyd!
        Go back to your strip club!

PAC THE #3 ATG BOXER EVER!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
          What an imbecile. If all he did was get punched by Spence why would Pacquiao give him a shot?
          I mean, all Keef did was get punched by Josesito, what's the difference? Of course Manny likes when a guy is fresh off a bad performance.

Comment

Mikey is in it purely for the cash, alwasy has been. IMO, Josh Taylor beats Regis Prograis both KO Mikey at 140 and any of the top 5 at 147 blow him out. Mikey is talented but he gets beat by any fighter that commands top dollar from 135 to 147.

Taking a beating from Manny, the guy that beat Thurman is a safest path for Mickey Garcia...

Since we are being honest...it's the safest path for Manny too so I expect in 2020

Comment

The anti for Mickey like in a poker game has been lowered big-time.

Comment

He has no business fighting above 135. He looks pudgy and slow. Seems like he’s only looking for paydays now. He’d need a miracle to beat Pacquiao.

Comment

this guy is just looking for a big payout at this point. by the time pac fights again, mikey's inactive for a year already. hopefully pac doesn't choose him because he doesn't deserve it coming off a embarassing loss and sitting out like he's a supertar.

and he won't take the vargas fight because that's a fight he could lose...back to back losses and he's done being a top fighter

Comment

Mikey should fight Horn. A battle of 2 loosers.
                    Except at least Horn didn't duck Pacquiao but Mikey ducked smaller Loma.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigar View Post
                      Mikey Garcia does not deserve a Pacquiao fight. He has done nothing to warrant a title shot at 147. Fight Danny Garcia, Keith Thurman, or Shawn Porter first. S**t, fight Crawford across the street.
                      ———-////—

Did Brandon Rios deserve a fight with PAC?
                      Did Mosley deserve a fight with PAC after he had just lost to Floyd?
                      Did Broner deserve a fight with PAC when he had just lost three fights?
                      Did Clottey deserve a fight with PAC after he had lost to Cotto?
                      Did Mathysse deserve a fight with PAC after being irrelevant at 147?

Comment

Working...
                      X