Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, are they going to release the PPV numbers for the Wilder Ortiz II fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This fight flopped so no numbers released.

Comment

Originally posted by historian larry View Post
      Guy has to be an alt, troll or 14 years old or just down right pathetic....
      All of the above would be my pick smdh.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
        This fight flopped so no numbers released.
        Yea because ALL PPV's are released within 3-4 days smdh.

Comment

What is funny to me is, all the Wilder fans praising the Fight Camp videos getting big ratings (even though it had more to do with it being played after football). But when I ask about the actual fight numbers, the same people are getting mad and spiteful haha. Make up your minds. Are you *****s or asshats?

Comment

They shouldn't have to con the public like this. They should be open with the numbers, especially when they are trying to make big fights with other fighters. Wilder is still claiming he wants 50-50 with AJ but Wilder can't even headline his own PPV flop?

Comment

Not released yet because it probably Boooooooombed.... Squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
                What is funny to me is, all the Wilder fans praising the Fight Camp videos getting big ratings (even though it had more to do with it being played after football). But when I ask about the actual fight numbers, the same people are getting mad and spiteful haha. Make up your minds. Are you *****s or asshats?
                ALL his fans praised fight camp??? I dont recall even talking about it or mentioning it.. and it hasnt even been a weel and you are crying about ppv numbers....HE WON!!!!! RETAINED HIS TITLE AND IS ON TOP...you brag about other peoples money and drawing power and ignore the fact they got embarrassed by a late replacement....WHAT HAPPENED TO MEN???
                They shouldn't have to con the public like this. They should be open with the numbers, especially when they are trying to make big fights with other fighters. Wilder is still claiming he wants 50-50 with AJ but Wilder can't even headline his own PPV flop?
                Why does he need 50/50 with a guy with no titles??? Joshua is not even a champion

Comment

Why does he need 50/50 with a guy with no titles??? Joshua is not even a champion
                  Aren't you going aroud talking smack about fans talkin about splits and 'other mens money'?

What you doing mentioning the split?

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                    Aren't you going aroud talking smack about fans talkin about splits and 'other mens money'?

What you doing mentioning the split?
                    Maybe you should pay attention to what i was replying to

Comment

No matter if Wilder or Fury are getting $20 or $7 million or not, they are more successful then you, they have a better life then you and would beat you to an inch of your life...they are simply all around better then you...and the guys you are sucking off could care less about you and are also richer, more successful and could beat you to an inch of your life...you are a grown ass man and should find more pleasure in doing the best you can in life and stop worrying about how rich and successful rich people are in life...
                      When sensitive questions are been asked, wilder boys will take it personal and start comparing a fan and wilders financial success.
                      Why not compare it with AJ or canelo or PAC man.
                      Why an innocent fan.
                      That defense is old fashioned, am amazed you still use it.

Comment

Working...
                      X