No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis, Yuriorkis Gamboa - Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erickdv18 View Post
    Man younger Gamboa would rearrange Tanky face, he’s just too old now. Still have a chance the first 6 rounds tho
    Davis would KTFO any version of Gamboa. Put the hate aside. Watch Davis fight. What criticism can you offer about the way he fights? Boring? Dirty? No skills? What's your issue?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      What's reality? What has Davis done to even be favored against a two time gold medalist and a veteran, stylish pro? With only two losses. I thought Davis was a hyped up prospect.

Look at Ortiz, GGG, Kovalev... All old. Are they dead too?

Wladimir's best, most exciting fight was against Joshua.
      It's not about what Davis has done, it's more about where Gambia is now.

Comment

Gamboa is about to run this white nga over with the dolphin teeth. Last upset of the year coming up.

Comment

The vision of Donaire vs Inoue is coming back...

I hope Gamboa fights his a$$ of for an upset or takes Tank in deep waters. Not sure if it's the same Gamboa that people were hyping up before Crawford fight.

That must've been psychologically hard to bear...

Comment

Originally posted by lowblows420 View Post
            Gamboa is about to run this white nga over with the dolphin teeth. Last upset of the year coming up.
            With the exception of Joshua. This year hasn’t been a year of upsets for high profile boxers.

Comment

His chin will not tank in 4

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                Here you have the Past Vs the Present and as much as I like how explosive Tank can be, this is a fight!
                I wouldn't bet against Tank though and I'm glad once again he has the chance to shut all those who continue to bash him on rather he has the goods or not; I just hope they start paying him his worth and some of these advisors should teach simple economics to these young men they are pimping so they don't and won't continue to feed others without first making a profit from other investments to feed themselves 1st. Yes, I said it! This include Mayweather Promotions, Al Haymon, or any other black promoter not informing another they say they care about; yeah right
                What a clown you are.

Gamboa is about 7 years past his best.

Get your mouth off their dic.ks.

Weirdo

Comment

Working...
                X