No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz: I Want Gervonta Davis or Gary Russell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz: I Want Gervonta Davis or Gary Russell

MGM Grand, Las Vegas - Leo "El Terremoto" Santa Cruz (37-1-1, 19 KOs) became a four-division world champion by capturing the WBA Super Featherweight with a unanimous decision over Miguel Flores (24-3, 12 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

says "I want Davis or Russell" ends up fighting Mares a 3rd time.

Comment

Less talk more action. Who am I kidding I can't sit through this guys fights despite how nice of a young man he seems to be.

Comment

Sure you do my old matey, keep cruzing.

Comment

****ing true haha

Comment

True true haha

Comment

Leo Santa Cruz is one of those fighters that can throw 100 punches per round yet still bore the piss out of me.

Comment

leo is full of sht....

Comment

He could've fought Russell at 126 and Tank moved up to 135. At this point, the least he could do is try unifying, since he wouldn't do it a division below.

Comment

I swear nobody at the bar was paying attention to any of the undercard fights and these weren’t casuals either. Santa Cruz whole career consist of pointless title defenses on big PPV platforms and underserving title shots.

Please keep this guy off PPV unless he’s the first fight on the ppv card. He’s been featured on Mayweather PPV’s and now wilder ppv’s and has no star power, PBC plans of making him some Mexican superstar needs to be put to rest.

Comment

Working...
                    X