Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At some point ESPN has to go to Top Rank and ask...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawford is the glaringly obvious Spence analogue so that's just you being disingenuous, but you got us on "Where's our one trick pony HW circus peanut carnival attraction?" TR has faltered there for sure

Comment

Get off the drugs my man.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Scions View Post
        Crawford is the glaringly obvious Spence analogue so that's just you being disingenuous, but you got us on "Where's our one trick pony HW circus peanut carnival attraction?" TR has faltered there for sure
        that one trick pony has made more money in the last year than TRS entire roster put together in their careers lol....

lemme guess though....wilder only makes that money cause of AJ and hearn right? lol...even though AJ just loss

tank davis just turned 25 like two weeks ago and already makes what loma does per fight

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
          that one trick pony has made more money in the last year than TRS entire roster put together in their careers lol....

lemme guess though....wilder only makes that money cause of AJ and hearn right? lol...even though AJ just loss

tank davis just turned 25 like two weeks ago and already makes what loma does per fight
          "What a garbage chef de cuisine!"
          "Touched M's doe!"

"What a cringy excuse for a band"
          "GETTIN PAID DOH"

It's fine, don't worry about it

Comment

"What a garbage chef de cuisine!"
            "Touched M's doe!"

"What a cringy excuse for a band"
            "GETTIN PAID DOH"

It's fine, don't worry about it
            let see....wilder has knocked down top 5 HWs 6x in his last 26 rounds.....his last 2 fights have gone a total of 8 rounds and produced 2 highlight reel kos

AJ said "i hope breazeale lasts longer with wilder so i can say i knocked him out faster" and wilder takes him out in less than 3 minutes

and has made more money in last year than Top Ranks entire roster has combined in their career

and you are still sad and crying....must suck to be you

im not worried about anything...well except your obvious insecurity...i feel kind of awful for you

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              let see....wilder has knocked down top 5 HWs 6x in his last 26 rounds.....his last 2 fights have gone a total of 8 rounds and produced 2 highlight reel kos

AJ said "i hope breazeale lasts longer with wilder so i can say i knocked him out faster" and wilder takes him out in less than 3 minutes

and has made more money in last year than Top Ranks entire roster has combined in their career

and you are still sad and crying....must suck to be you

im not worried about anything...well except your obvious insecurity...i feel kind of awful for you
              Aww yeahy, feel feel on the real reals. Personally, I mostly feel bad for people so thin skinned and emotionally invested in their favorite fighters that they can't bear the smallest iota of negative criticism without melting into a cringy puddle of projection and ad hominem. Yeah, I think Wilder is dull as dishwater and his fights for the most part a chore to slog through. It's a common complaint and not a revolutionary one. (I ultimately tune in anyway, so he wins? Yaaay!) It's not as though I attempt to argue that he doesn't bring in money or that there isn't a sizable audience for what he offers. No, you just come off as someone who takes criticism of your favorite things weirdly personal, which is the antithesis of secure. You literally just wrote "I'm secure doh!" completely unprovoked, which is about as ****ing hilarious as Wilder saying "I have high intellect"' seemingly at face value.

(M's doh, I'll give you that)

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                Dear god, man. Are you and Shill Bidness getting paid by the thread or something?
                I wrote this thread days ago. Today Bob comes out and validates what I said. They aren't building stars. He has to take his talent around the world to get them a payday because people in America aren't checking for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  Wait......... Spence and Wilder are stars?
                  Wilder is a star. He just made 15 mil before PPV numbers. Spence is also on his way doing a PPV in last fight. Wilder is CLEARLY a star, and is better known now then AJ in the states.

Comment

Crawford is nowhere near as popular as Spence :

TWO flopped PPVs plus they have to use Spence's name to promote crawford lol

Comment

What exactly am I (in stark contrast to you) supposedly so "worried" about, Curt? The "downfall of the Arum empire" at the hands of Haymon? Who's touching more M's? See, these aren't really pressing concerns when you aren't a dorky-ass tribalistic promotion/stable cheerleader, so all I'm really "worried" about with regard to Wilder is whether he'll one day give me a little something extra to chew on (a little footwork, a weave, whatever) while waiting for the Thor hammer to land.

Comment

Working...
                      X