Wilder's punch is for real. But Ortiz is and always was crap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder's punch is for real. But Ortiz is and always was crap

For the top level.

He's slow as hell and it was embarrassingly obvious that this guy couldn't do anything to Wilder.

Wilder was patient, patient, patient and bang, that's it. That's what separates a pretender from a champion.

Ortiz got paid tonight, good for him. But please, for the love of God, we should all appreciate that this guy simply never was anywhere near what these wilder fanboys wanted us to believe he was.

A 6 rounds slow plodder with a decent left counter.

I said it many times. Ortiz is the most hyped guy in game ever. He has none serious amateur pedigree and his best win is Jennings.

Comment

I agree and I am a Wilder fan. It's the morons who try to hype him as Deontay's best win.

Comment

Ortiz has only lost one round in his entire career, the fifth round against Wilder in the first fight.

He’s very good.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
          Ortiz has only lost one round in his entire career, the fifth round against Wilder in the first fight.

He’s very good.
          How did he lose all those amateur fights then?

Comment

Idk I've always liked Ortiz...but I have always been partial to lefties who can box...and Cubans...they have a good style imo

Comment

349-19 is such a terrible record.

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              How did he lose all those amateur fights then?

Comment

Would rate as Fury's 2nd best win.

Comment

I wanna see Ortiz against a top 10 hw not named Wilder, before he retires.

Comment

I disagree. He's a southpaw with a lot of skill and good power. If he was such a light touch others would of fought him with no problem. The only ones that did or tried were Wilder and AJ. No Takam, Parker, Whyte, Povetkin, Fury, heck not even Gerald Washington, Kownacki, Chisora, Arreola. None of them wanted that smoke

Comment

Working...
                    X