No announcement yet.

Wilder's punch is for real. But Ortiz is and always was crap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Haye out landed Wlad in power shots, that's a fact, so what you're saying is complete fiction.

Jennings is a beast, you're right. Beating him 5 years ago would be reason enough for anyone to maintain a top 5 ranking
    Haye was out landed by 62 punches, there was just a 34 punch difference between Jennings-Wlad lol. Like I said Jennings-Wlad is his most competitive bout since he fought Peter when he first hired Steward.

I never said Jennings was a beast, but he proved he was top 5 with his performance against Wlad, he was on the level of a Haye, Whyte, Parkers etc. Of the division before getting blasted out by Ortiz.

Comment

• All these fixed fights and bums he’s knocking out.

Fury has no chin and he couldn’t knock him out. And a fu.kking small internet troll took all his punches and was standing.

His power is grossly overrated until he fights someone not on PBC with a pulse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
        Haye was out landed by 62 punches, there was just a 34 punch difference between Jennings-Wlad lol. Like I said Jennings-Wlad is his most competitive bout since he fought Peter when he first hired Steward.

I never said Jennings was a beast, but he proved he was top 5 with his performance against Wlad, he was on the level of a Haye, Whyte, Parkers etc. Of the division before getting blasted out by Ortiz.
        I said he outlanded him in power shots, that is a fact.

Jennings was top 5? Jesus, you Wilder fanboys are hilarious.

Let's leave this here, there's absolutely no sense in discussing this further

Top 5 haha.

Comment

Working...
        X