Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unhappy fans cannot sue over Mayweather-Pacquiao bout: U.S. court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I disagree. I feel when the defendants sold their product, to wit, the PPV event, there was an implied warranty of fitness attached. This implied warranty was breached by Mr. Pacquiao, by his knowing and willful failure to disclose his adverse condition.

Of course, if you read, you'll see the real reason they don't want the case to proceed: fear of the precedent they'd establish and potential future lawsuits.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      I disagree. I feel when the defendants sold their product, to wit, the PPV event, there was an implied warranty of fitness attached. This implied warranty was breached by Mr. Pacquiao, by his knowing and willful failure to disclose his adverse condition.

Of course, if you read, you'll see the real reason they don't want the case to proceed: fear of the precedent they'd establish and potential future lawsuits.
      Pac misled his fans, either lied or hid his injury prefight, or made an excuse to cover his loss post fight. I kinda went over this with some fools like spoon, and company, Bob knew Pac should have stfu, but he cries a lot and makes excuses, then the story changed a bit, he hurt it in one of the early rounds, Bob bailed him outta that one.

Making poorly thought out excuses opens the door to problems.. My lawyets, good jew guys, say, never say a ****ing thing. never answer a question. call us.

I only ask, am i under arrest? if they say no, I then say, so I am free to go, then I go.

If they say I am under arrest, I say, call my lawyers. can i we go to jail so I can get some sleep and a bunk.

works every time.

PAC created that whole fiasco by lying..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Pac misled his fans, either lied or hid his injury prefight, or made an excuse to cover his loss post fight. I kinda went over this with some fools like spoon, and company, Bob knew Pac should have stfu, but he cries a lot and makes excuses, then the story changed a bit, he hurt it in one of the early rounds, Bob bailed him outta that one.

Making poorly thought out excuses opens the door to problems.. My lawyets, good jew guys, say, never say a ****ing thing. never answer a question. call us.

I only ask, am i under arrest? if they say no, I then say, so I am free to go, then I go.

If they say I am under arrest, I say, call my lawyers. can i we go to jail so I can get some sleep and a bunk.

works every time.

Exactly. There's an element of fraud going on there by the intentional misrepresentation of his physical condition.

I think I'm going to get into contract law. I hear there's good money in helping rich people get richer.

Comment

[QUOTE=GGG Gloveking;20203206]Exactly. There's an element of fraud going on there by the intentional misrepresentation of his physical condition.

I think I'm going to get into contract law. I hear there's good money in helping rich people get richer.[/QUOTE]

You should, most of the cases end in money being paid.
          Plus, that jury, if a case ever goes there, will use a preponderance of the evidence and not a beyond a reasonable doubt, which is a higher standard.

Comment

Why would anybody want to sue for watching the two best fighters of their generation square off in the ring? The people who wanted to do that aren't fans of the sport.

Comment

I bet all the people who tried to sue were Manny fans...

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                Well Floyd fought scared too. I don’t recall a fight where he landed less punches and so little meaningful shots. It was like a 12 round game of tag. Fight of the century lol...shameful ****.

You hit the nail on the head my friend. Even Floyd’s dad was scolding him, “You’re fighting like you’re scared boy!”

Mayweather literally just threw pillow jabs and then ran and hug. Lol!

Like I said, Floyd fights the clock, not his opponent.

Comment

All of Mayweather's fraud sparring sessions were all rigged to sustain the franchise revenue stream. Greed to the max. Wilder and Canelo are doing the same thing now. The Fraudweather blueprint trickledown.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

works every time.

Mayweather creates the lie of the century. He showed up to a boxing match but didn’t throw any fists, just played tag and ran around. He should be prosecuted and put in prison.
                    That’s fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
                      Mayweather creates the lie of the century. He showed up to a boxing match but didn’t throw any fists, just played tag and ran around. He should be prosecuted and put in prison.
                      That’s fraud.
                      I do not agree with that, but he did cheat with the IV, not sure if that is punishable by prison, but he was caught.

PAC should not have misled his fans. He started the whole thing by saying he was hurt after losing. I gamble, and I bet on Floyd, by decision, and I won.

Pac was supposed to win, not say his shoulder was hurt, etc.. that is a big issue.. My buddy David, a rich degenerate jew gambler, and he bets ponies, but he said, if a horse injury is hidden, or revealed later, it is fraud, and punishable. PAC signed a form, he was fine, loses, then shoulder injury.

Pac is a hero, so his fans did not want to sue him, but they did want to sue bob and top rank. what a can of worms pac opened up.

Comment

Working...
                      X