Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: After I Beat Ruiz - Bow To My Feet and Tell Me I'm Great!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its official now. AJ suffered brain damage from the first fight. he has reached khan level heights with his delusions. poor guy. Ruiz will splatter him again

Comment

Originally posted by Robertthebruce View Post
      "Bow to your feet"??- GTFOH you fool. The first fight was a set up to retain interest in AJ since Wilder and Fury wouldn't fight him for less money. We all know the rematch is set up for you to win and no-one thinks Ruiz is "great".

Comment

Swing and trade ? That’s how you lost the first fight . I think he is better off to try and box although ,he wasn’t really out boxing Ruiz in the first either.

Comment

Joshua is sounding a little creepy here.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            it’s something fishy about this fight. I guess anything involving Hearn is fishy but hopefully this fight can go on without any controversy like Dillian Whyte PEDs and dirty gloves
            I don’t think so, simply because Ruiz is a Haymon fighter and a Ruiz wins sets it up for Wilder to become undisputed. Wilder won’t fight Fury if Ruiz wins.

So, there’s too much to gain for Ruiz’s team for them to let him lay down for AJ and let Hearn take all those belts back.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
              Bow? I hope Andy puts u out cold this time punk! Because If AJ can get those belts back we will never see AJ again! He will go hide in middle earth and fight pulev, usky, whyte 2, ruiz 3 then retire.
              You can scratch Usyk off that list. Hearn has already hinted that if AJ wins, he will vacate the title that Usyk is mandatory for.

Comment

I think many are missing the irony in what he's saying...

Comment

Bow down to the king, peasants.

Ruiz was a one hit wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    I just seen a recent video of A.J training on Youtube, Joshua was out-running cruiserweight contender Andrew Tabiti. I hope those were only sprints, not long distance ; otherwise Anthony is going in to spoil the rematch.
                    And that's exactly what he did 😂😂

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X