No announcement yet.

Professional boxing is prizefighting - money and brand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Professional boxing is prizefighting - money and brand

It’s funny how these idiotic boxers who won’t fight the best claim they aren’t in it for money but keep getting paid to beat bums, lol.

You have a clown who has been holding a beat hostage for 6 yrs but won’t fight any live opponents with a pulse and unify titles. Yet he claims he doesn’t care about money. This idiot is also the most disrespectful boxer out there despite not beating any top boxer but talks brazenly about him being disrespected. What an idiot! And you have dumb fans celebrating this impostor.

Then you have another tall fat ***** who has only beaten one unmotivated top opponent whilst juiced up and won’t take the rematch claiming he doesn’t care about money despite being a circus begging for money everywhere. LMAO.

These guys are clowns. LMAO.

In other news: only one man is making all the money in the division. And even in defeat - he’s about to make all the top 30 heavies career money combined in one fight. He’s the only true prizefighter in the division and the money man. The real life Rocky! I see why even Stallone decided to make a mini documentary called “One Night” about The Man in the division. LMAO.

Haters gon’ hate but who God has blessed - mere mortals can’t touch. 2x heavyweight champion of the world! Man like Fems! LMAO.

Wait...aren't you the guy that told us AJ still won after Ruiz knocked his ass around like one of those ball on a stick things, because... prize fighting doe

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Wait...aren't you the guy that told us AJ still won after Ruiz knocked his ass around like one of those ball on a stick things, because... prize fighting doe
      Over $90million in rematch = still winning.

That's Floyd Mayweather money.

Who got Stallone to make a mini documentary about him? LMAO. Only man like Fems.

There's only one Rocky!

I see AJ appearing in the next Creed movie to kickstart his Hollywood career. I know Wilder heard about AJ's moves and he has been begging for the role. But Stallone has already picked his man without him begging for it. Coming to a cinema near you soon.

Always winning - 2x heavyweight champion of the world. We deyah!

Comment

Gtfoh.
        Pacquiao is the only true warrior left in this sport

OUTCLASSED A PRIME THURMAN.

And he’s the boxing biggest prize fighter of all time next to Floyd.
        Difference is Pacs fights were entertaining and Floyd bored you to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
          Over $90million in rematch = still winning.

That's Floyd Mayweather money.

Who got Stallone to make a mini documentary about him? LMAO. Only man like Fems.

There's only one Rocky!

I see AJ appearing in the next Creed movie to kickstart his Hollywood career. I know Wilder heard about AJ's moves and he has been begging for the role. But Stallone has already picked his man without him begging for it. Coming to a cinema near you soon.

Always winning - 2x heavyweight champion of the world. We deyah!
          So, then be consistent. Either you care about a fighters earnings, and not his competition, or you care about the sport and level of performance.

Please, pick a stance and stay with it

Comment

So, then be consistent. Either you care about a fighters earnings, and not his competition, or you care about the sport and level of performance.

Please, pick a stance and stay with it
            Both goes hand in hand. You can't be claiming you're not in it for the money, yet get paid to fight bums.

The Moneyman fights stiff competition and gets paid. The real life Rocky - ask Stallone. LMAO. Mini documentary is coming out soon. And watch out for the next "Creed", starring Anthony Joshua. LMAO.

No circus begging WWE around here. And no begging for a role in Creed. LMAO.

2x.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
              Both goes hand in hand. You can't be claiming you're not in it for the money, yet get paid to fight bums.

The Moneyman fights stiff competition and gets paid. The real life Rocky - ask Stallone. LMAO. Mini documentary is coming out soon. And watch out for the next "Creed", starring Anthony Joshua. LMAO.

No circus begging WWE around here. And no begging for a role in Creed. LMAO.

2x.
              The same goes for you. You can't sit here and claim "oh, prize fighting, doe..." when it suits your agenda, then claim "oh, I want to see the best fights" when it fits.

Otherwise, you sound like as big a fraud as the man you complain over

Comment

The same goes for you. You can't sit here and claim "oh, prize fighting, doe..." when it suits your agenda, then claim "oh, I want to see the best fights" when it fits.

Otherwise, you sound like as big a fraud as the man you complain over
                I'm not a professional boxer. So you do admit that these two clowns are big frauds, yes? LMAO

Anyway, while the two big frauds continue their circus - the cash cow is about to cash another $90million cheque. LMAO. And Stallone is also on board to give him his break in Hollywood.

Forward ever. 2x! LMAO.

Comment

Femi is about to get retired by a fat Mexican bum. It's his last ever payday, so i hope he earns enough to look after himself and his family.

Tyson Fury is the new cash cow in boxing.
                  Last edited by denium; 11-21-2019, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                    Femi is about to get retired by a fat Mexican bum. It's his last ever payday, so i hope he earns enough to look after himself and his family.
                    $90million in the bank in one fight.

In other news: Fury the ***** clown in fancy clothes begged WWE to take him to Saudi Arabia for $1m. The Saudi Royalty didn't even invite the clown there, lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X