Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Declined DAZN's $100M Deal Because of Dishonesty

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow.. so Wilder, Finkel, Ellerbe, etc WERE telling the truth regarding the DAZN deal.. and DAZN admitting their mistake. Good on DAZN for having the awareness to admit their mistake and attempt to rectify the situation. Maybe they'll do some cross over events rather then trying to just buy people out right.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      apparently your dumbass hasnt read this article or the one which quoted the DAZN executive...because those were his words and not those of oldskoolg you ruhtard

" “In retrospect, I was too brash going in there without creating the relationships I needed to create with the people who advised Deontay Wilder. I have now worked to do that. It has to do with going back to the education I needed before getting into boxing … When we left that (Wilder) meeting, I knew we messed up and that we weren’t going to be successful."

but i shouldnt expect any less from an ignoramus like yourself...keep hating on one of the most fun and exciting fighters in the sport who delivers people on their rear ends
      Bro...why even muck about with the trolls....they’re only on here to rant and rave and obsess with other posters when off their meds

Comment

Even tho it would have been a fun 1 round watching Wilder dismembered serial drug cheat Whtye - better than the disgraceful cheater didn’t get the payday

Comment

I mean, if you bet on yourself... and make sure you win!!! You can make a massive amount of money

Comment

Originally posted by jondacon View Post
            Wow.. so Wilder, Finkel, Ellerbe, etc WERE telling the truth regarding the DAZN deal.. and DAZN admitting their mistake. Good on DAZN for having the awareness to admit their mistake and attempt to rectify the situation. Maybe they'll do some cross over events rather then trying to just buy people out right.
            Where did DAZN say what they said was true?................. oh right they didn't.

Comment

It only says he went in the meeting trying to muscle his way through. And he needed to be a bit more friendly and open. But hey, this stuff happens all the time. Happened with the parker fight too. Maybe both sides played too much hardball? If there was no clarity and honesty to such a huge degree, then i would understand wilders team for sure. But it doesn't mention that the offer was not huge aka the reported 100+mln. Could they really not have gone back and renegotiated? Or did wilders team take the first icy meeting as an excuse to roll with a duck of aj on such an insane offer? No matter what anyone says, i doubt wilder is making that kind of money and regardless of what you hear about them loving the sport and fighting for free if they could ... nonsense! They in it for the green.

Comment

pugmires comments were
                both interesting and refreshing.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  Talking about a boxing outfit starting a new venture in a foreign market ... how is Haymon's PBC in the UK venture going?

I haven't heard anything at all about that since Eubank Jr vs DeGale flopped on ITV PPV.
                  i guess plan b is what were seein, where hearn and haymon share fighters and big fight cards.

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
                    So his next 3 fights are all gonna ve 35 mill fights? Yeah right
                    You do know that the guys on dazn take pay cuts if they not fighting big name guys dazn set out for them to fight in contracts as we have saw in both canelo and triple g not earning the presumed purses they was reported to earn for each fight? You also know being as though Joshua having Ruiz problems wilder would of took significant pay cuts or been on sideline waiting on Joshua?

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                      I mean, if you bet on yourself... and make sure you win!!! You can make a massive amount of money
                      Like Floyd did when he bought out Arum contract, oh but people said he ran from Cheato Rito . Only to make 30 mil vs 8 mil, sounds like a smart guy to me

Comment

Working...
                      X