Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Usyk ends up defeating everyone at HW, he'd be one of the greatest, no?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOMB SQUAD View Post
    He's talented no doubt but I worry because he does get hit a bit.. and if you take any hits from someone like Wilder or AJ.. it's extremely taxing
    No doubt. Most likely Usyk will be leading these fights going into the later rounds and may end up getting caught or the accumulation will wear him down. That said, IMO, he is far more skilled than all the top HWT's and should be able to outbox them.

Usyk is no joke.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
      To defeat all the currently or most giants and former Olympians coming up would put him at top 3 for sure considering also coming off his CW run. This will be a little difficult anyway just cause Wilder will never fight Usyk if hes still around . That's a deciding factor where Usyk stands like AJ because wilder avoids both these guys ,luckily Fury will debelt him though. So ignoring Wilder situation ,id put Usyk as possible a top 3 spot,who accomplished more then him if he does it ?

You're ridiculous man, Wilder is taking on Ortiz.

Despite Ortiz's age, he beats Joshua and Ruiz. What a joke.
      "avoids both these guys" bahahaha

Ortiz is the highest risk lowest reward fight out of any HW right now. Talk about avoiding

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        No doubt. Most likely Usyk will be leading these fights going into the later rounds and may end up getting caught or the accumulation will wear him down. That said, IMO, he is far more skilled than all the top HWT's and should be able to outbox them.

Usyk is no joke.
        I hope so.

I watched his Bellow fight. What a class act, seriously

Dude went up immediately after the fight was finished to hug and cheer his opponent up. Even after Bellew's goofy tactics. Class act.
        Really liking the guy, humble character which we don't see too much anymore

Comment

This era ain't bad, Klitschko's reign era was bad.

Wilder, Fury, AJ, Ruiz are all tough contenders and we got more coming. Dubois and etc
          The Wlad era was the single worst era in HW history. Just terrible.

Comment

Absolutely! I would be incredible if he is able to beat all and Unify in this ERA given how BIG the Heavyweights in this ERA are and him coming up from Cruiserweight

That being said they all have plenty of Flaws to Exploit so it can be done. If not by him then maybe Daniel Dubois, Filip Hrgrovic, Tony Yoka, Efe Ajagba, Frank Sanchez, Jared Anderson... somebody is going to come along ultimately and disrupt this little Wilder, Fury, AJ, Ruiz circle and once again change the Landscape of the Heavyweight Division

Comment

Sure, when you consider he cleaned out Cruiserweight too.

Fury would be up there too, when you considered he dethroned the true dominant champ of the previous era, then come back after 3 years out of the ring and beats all the current top fighters. He already really beat Wilder.

Comment

The guy struggled massively against a 40-yr old semi-retired journeyman who was a bum even in his prime, yet clowns think he can beat giants with those rabbit punches.

I won’t be surprised if he gets knocked out brutally when he finally fights a hw with a pulse. This isn’t the Holyfield HGH era and Usyk at his best wasn’t even Holyfield. And Holyfield also struggled massively against bums until he found the perfect juice from Balco.

Comment

This Fury clown is on this thread, lol.

I can’t believe this idiot thinks a YouTube idiot that got battered by KSI would spark AJ out. LMAO. These fu..cking caravan *****s, man. LMAO.

Comment

This era ain't bad, Klitschko's reign era was bad.

Wilder, Fury, AJ, Ruiz are all tough contenders and we got more coming. Dubois and etc
                    Well I would share the sentiment that this era is better than Wlad's...some may disagree though.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
                      Well I would share the sentiment that this era is better than Wlad's...some may disagree though.
                      Its a toss up both are average, its still dawning the new big man era of super heavy so a skilled smaller man can beat them, Fury is probably the toughest to beat for Usyk because of the skills with that size, the others he just dont want to get hit clean.

Comment

Working...
                      X