Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko claims no one from his team asked to make him franchise champion.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lomachenko claims no one from his team asked to make him franchise champion.

It was probably Arum.

Comment

I remember Hearn saying in an IFL interview that he was pretty sure it wasn't Loma as he's keen on fighting everybody and it was Arum who was incredulous at Loma fighting Haney. Then Boxing Social asked Sulaiman directly and he said it was Loma requesting it. Now given Hearn is a total salesman, I wouldn't believe much of what he says in a lot of cases (I like the guy, he's done wonders for boxing in the uk but he's still a salesman) However given Loma's willingness to fight clearly the best he can get his hands on, him finding a way to escape Haney as a mandatory makes no sense and i'm glad he's come out and said something.

Comment

I wondered if this had all happened above loma. I was guna mention it but I'm sure the big Dunn would of accused me of being a white supremacist and nobody wants that. Apart from the big Dunn, seems to be his favourite hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by Articulateboxin View Post
          I remember Hearn saying in an IFL interview that he was pretty sure it wasn't Loma as he's keen on fighting everybody and it was Arum who was incredulous at Loma fighting Haney. Then Boxing Social asked Sulaiman directly and he said it was Loma requesting it. Now given Hearn is a total salesman, I wouldn't believe much of what he says in a lot of cases (I like the guy, he's done wonders for boxing in the uk but he's still a salesman) However given Loma's willingness to fight clearly the best he can get his hands on, him finding a way to escape Haney as a mandatory makes no sense and i'm glad he's come out and said something.
          Did you not watch the YouTube video I put in the post?

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
            I wondered if this had all happened above loma. I was guna mention it but I'm sure the big Dunn would of accused me of being a white supremacist and nobody wants that. Apart from the big Dunn, seems to be his favourite hobby.
            Nothing happens without his permission.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Did you not watch the YouTube video I put in the post?
              Sorry, just browsing while making coffee at work I only saw the tweet! Will catch the video when i'm home

Comment

You just playing dumb. FOH with the dumb shet.

Comment

Sorry, just browsing while making coffee at work I only saw the tweet! Will catch the video when i'm home
                  Looks like you just go with the narrative you like then huh? You dudes can't hide with your lies.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

He said he loves it, go ask the public who the champ is (cuz they brain wash them to want to think who THEY want)….Then he says he's already undisputed?? This is the people we have controlling things in the boxing world & the world in general....Would be nice to take them off the planet jk
                    Last edited by j.razor; 11-21-2019, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X