Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Errol Spence sighting since car accident

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The kind of accident he had rarely has no long lasting effects. He dont look good. Looks in pain. May be on prescribed steroids.

Comment

He just looks like he normally does between fights.... A little chubby.

I hope he really is okay

Comment

You all saw the video, he's lucky to be alive. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

...#Savage

Comment

He don’t look so good

Comment

That’s just one picture, but yeah his face looks unnaturally swollen. Not from weight gain, but from an injury like a broken jaw, maybe several fractures. But the man down is up and around, and I’m glad for that. Definitely one of the guys I like in boxing today.

Comment

I just got back home. But early today when I was at work I saw the photo on twitter. I didnt think it was recent but then someone posted on the photo that he was at the Diner and it was recent.

But he said something that is sad. He said Spence didn't look or sound normal plus he was walking slowly and couldn't grip the fork an spoon with his left hand. Im guessing he had some brain trauma or damage.

PBC is covering this up for some reason and Derrick James and the Charlo bros haven't spoken to him or visited him. Spence parents have keep close guard on Spence.

I went back to look at the guys twitter comment and it was deleted I wonder if he was telling the truth or PBC or someone told him to remove it.

but I hope he was just making it up but if its true, Spence is not going to box ever again.

Comment

He has a very strange and glazed look to his eyes. He's either drunk, sleepy or perhaps even medicated. It could always be a bad picture but he looks like he's in pain, even the thumbs up looks weak? Maybe we are all over analyzing. I hope he can make a full recovery, regardless of the mistake(s) he made to get into that situation to begin with.

Comment

he doesn't look the same. are those scars on his face? Also he looks bloated

Comment

... just go and check Errol Spence's accounts on Twitter or Instagram -- nothing there...

Comment

Working...
                      X