No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Weighs Options For Springtime Ring Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Weighs Options For Springtime Ring Return

The most lucrative option of boxing's richest division is ready to return to the ring. Eight-division and reigning welterweight titlist Manny Pacquiao (62-7-2, 39KOs) is making plans for his first fight of 2020, which-as BoxingScene.com previously reported on Nov. 16-is being optimistically targeted for the first quarter of 2020.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’m not sure Spence is in the condition people think.

Comment

Prior to Spence crash it was gonna be Danny vs Spence, Pac Vs Mikey. Then winners square off

Pretty sure now it's gonna be Pac - Danny and Spence vs Josesito or something

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchip View Post
        I’m not sure Spence is in the condition people think.
        Word is that he had to get some pretty extensive dental work done which is understandable. And seeing as how we haven't seen or heard from him since the crash, I wouldn't doubt it

Comment

Mikey Garcia...

Comment

im 100% not interested in pac vs mikey... i think pac has faced enough fighters out of the robert garcia's camp. if this fight does go thru, i cant wait to hear from mikey's corner when he gets his shiiet pushed in!

Big G: if mikey doesnt stop manny within 9 rounds, dont pay us!

remember what big g says about mikey stopping manny in under 9 rounds or dont pay them so lets see how that plays out.

Comment

I would be ok with Danny Garcia. I think he would be a step up over the cashing out version of Keith Thurman he last fought.

Comment

Fight Crawford or go retire.

Comment

Mikey has more skills and will do better than Danny. Either fight is a good thing.🥊

Comment

Pacquiao can fight who the hell he likes.

Not sure why a 41 year old guy has to clean house again while all these young guys play it safe and frightening to take a big fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X