No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Weighs Options For Springtime Ring Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
    Word is that he had to get some pretty extensive dental work done which is understandable. And seeing as how we haven't seen or heard from him since the crash, I wouldn't doubt it
    Yeah ain't no WAY he going to be ready anytime I soon??? I would be surprised if he fights before July 2020...

Comment

I'm down for Pac vs. either Garcia. Would like to see Porter vs. Crawford

Comment

Crawford I feel bad for you Bro. If you want a chance a these scary dudes, screaming "cross the street," you need to cut ties with Arum Bro.
        Unfortunately, these names on your Welterweight resume are non factors Bro. I'm one of your biggest fans. No one is vying for your belt.
        If you're planning on signing with Arim again, I'd much rather see you just retire.
        You need to Jordan Peele,
        #GetOutofthatContract💯

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
          Mikey has more skills and will do better than Danny. Either fight is a good thing.🥊
          Ummm...NO. Mikey would get stopped in 6 rds. Mikey is a GREAT fundamental fight but he's not that "special" fighter that can over come size. Mikey loses brutally to any WW
          In the top 5 and probably any WW in the top 10. Mikey should have stayed at 135. Even at 140 Lipinets size was giving him trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            Pacquiao can fight who the hell he likes.

Not sure why a 41 year old guy has to clean house again while all these young guys play it safe and frightening to take a big fight.
            I agree but when he picks a broken opponent dont make it out to be something else, now Spence is in hospital he is being mentioned I dont think thats cool when he could have fought him before and chose not too, Spences career is on hold until we see what he has left and what damage did the car wreck do.

Besides Crawford I think Porter is the toughest fight, next comes Mikey then Danny .

Spence has a big ? mark over him right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
              I agree but when he picks a broken opponent dont make it out to be something else, now Spence is in hospital he is being mentioned I dont think thats cool when he could have fought him before and chose not too, Spences career is on hold until we see what he has left and what damage did the car wreck do.

Besides Crawford I think Porter is the toughest fight, next comes Mikey then Danny .

Spence has a big ? mark over him right now.

PAC just TKO’d Matthysse, UD’d Broner, and OUTCLASSED Thurman.
              Last time I checked, Thurman BEAT Porter...who happens to be the best name on Spence resume.

Spence and Crawford need to fight each other, or at least fight DSG. The. The winner can get the PAC fight.

PAC is a prize fighter.
              He ain’t no cherry picking overhyped drunk driving bum like Crawford or Spence.

Comment

Mikey and danny are all OK options for me.

Comment

Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
                  PAC just TKO’d Matthysse, UD’d Broner, and OUTCLASSED Thurman.
                  Last time I checked, Thurman BEAT Porter...who happens to be the best name on Spence resume.

Spence and Crawford need to fight each other, or at least fight DSG. The. The winner can get the PAC fight.

PAC is a prize fighter.
                  He ain’t no cherry picking overhyped drunk driving bum like Crawford or Spence.
                  Broner is nobody, Matthysse was totally shot 140lber and Thurman was injured after major surgery.

You sugar coat and inflate everything Manny does and that is where the BS lay, you are a hype junkie because you see only a name, you cannot see the form leading into a fight, Manny picks broken form.

Comment

The reasons why Pac lasted so long is he fights guys with no ko power or hope. No ko power or hope, no wars. No wars, longer shelf life. If he had to face more opponents like JMM.........

So leading up to his 41 bday and him still fighting makes all the sense in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                      Broner is nobody, Matthysse was totally shot 140lber and Thurman was injured after major surgery.

You sugar coat and inflate everything Manny does and that is where the BS lay, you are a hype junkie because you see only a name, you cannot see the form leading into a fight, Manny picks broken form.
                      Yeah buddy, go drive drunk somewhere, do us ALL a favor.

Comment

Working...
                      X