Comments Thread For: DAZN's Bold Play To Boost Subscriptions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

???

Originally posted by MexicanStyle#1 View Post
    DAZN trying to fix the destruction of boxing single handedly done by floyd diva duckweather. Floyd showed pack and cotto how to not fight the best and how to demand everything in his favor. How to win fights by all means even if that meant sucker punching, elbowing, hugging... PFHUCK MAYWEATHER AND ALL HIS ****** SUPPORTERS!!!
    This article literally has NOTHING to do with Floyd Mayweather yet you spit venom on his name. That man is living rent-free in your dome! 😋😂😅

Comment

I honestly think Sky Sports are trying to jeapordise Eddie's Matchroom USA/dazn cards. Whenever they commentate on a matchroom USA card, it is extremely negative unless it involves the uk fighters.

Comment

Within a year Dazn is desperate lmao

Comment

Dem nutz

Throwing good money after bad

They have developed zero stars in America its all HBO boxers

They will bite the dust when Canelo realizes ppv is better for him

There are 100 million dollar fights out there w Spence, Thurman, Crawford, Charlo, Eubank jr, Munguia down the line on a ppv format

Oscar made a mistake w the long term deal

Like Mayweather said I made that in 1 year

Comment

I love the idea of DAZN, I really do. But it's a tough model to make work. In lieu of huge pay per view prices, they need to reach out to way more people and get them on the subscription. Not a small task.

They are trying to rope in complete casuals, which if it works is big. But I think they need to be marketing it to the people who would otherwise have ordered just the 2 or 3 biggest PPVs of the year. That group should be sold on the idea of saving money over the course of the year while having access to way more content.
            Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 11-18-2019, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis scott View Post
              Nobody watches dazn
              This statement by Travis Scott is an opinion.
              Last edited by TexasCowBoy; 11-18-2019, 07:09 PM. Reason: Misspell

Comment

Originally posted by ManAnimalX View Post
                "Wrestling is not fake.....have you seen the stunts those athletes pull off and The Women of Wrestling is the best part of of it all.".

It's CHOROGRAPHED......The outcome is Predicted & arranged.

That's FAKE.

no way to weasel out of it, you " word weasel".
                Putting up fights ala PBC with a predictable outcome is in essence fake.....Where are the 50/50 fights???

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCowBoy View Post
                  This statement by Travis Scott is an opinion.
                  check the ratings

Comment

Originally posted by Dyl-G View Post
                    How does that have anything to do with what i wrote?
                    Pbc has the fights and boxers most want to seedeal withit

Comment

In around a year, DAZN has already established itself as one of the sport’s pillars with a number of fantastic fights, a worthy substitute to HBO boxing.

Why hbo boxing? After all we saw how hard hbo fell when they didn't want to pay The Best Fighter Ever & we saw how they only wanted to promote foreign fighters....dazn & espn are following hbo's footsteps which can certainly hurt them big in the future cuz its already hurting them now....

Comment

Working...
                      X