Collapse
No announcement yet.

Claressa Shields | Ivana Habazin Called Me A Thug Might As Well Call Me A N*gg*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the way she talks, thats seen as unladylike by most, gives her most of her bad attention from fans. Her initial remarks about the sucker punch situation didnt do her any favors although I thought her later remarks did her more justice, but idk that as many saw those as the initial remarks when the damage was done already.

She definitely has a thug mentally & is just sorta an ass hole to be blunt. And Im a Michigan cat whos been a fan of her since day 1. That whole crew of Flint mfers, minus Dre & Leon III, have sh^t head vibes doe lets be f#cking real man. Anthony has been a f#ckhead since I seen him throw down his 2nd in the MI golden gloves trophy back in the day. Claressa says ass hole sh^t on the reg. And Leon II is sucker punching mfers.

Like that mfer here said doe wtf you thinking mfers gonna be like when they drinking lead water doe. Flint is r3tard city. And Im again Im a Michigan cat saying this so not biased, but Flint is a f#cked area so less than stellar cats are gonna be the ones coming outta that city.
    Last edited by Eff Pandas; 11-16-2019, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Lmfao is this ghetto trash really trying to play victim?
      When nothing goes your way just use the race card. It always works

Comment

Originally posted by historian larry View Post
        Tonya harding hired someone to hurt somone..Shields did not hire anyone to do anything
        He asked for it remember

Comment

never cared for women's boxing but the drama surrounding this actually makes this fight a bit interesting lol

Comment

No matter how we try to coat it, she was NOT the victim here. She needs to let this goal and how the real victims to get their careers back on track.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              She has a point. She wasn't the one who suckerpunched Bashir. She actually tried to defuse the whole situation.

She has no criminal record.

What exactly makes her a thug? The fact that she is black and grew up in poverty?
              being a thug has no color but i like how you went straight to that just like shields did..

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                The guy who suckerpunched Bashir is a thug.

But how does that make Claressa Shields a thug? It makes no sense.
                the way she carries herself, her attitude. NOT because she's black.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                  That was her brother who has a LENGTHY criminal record that punched out the 60 year old man.

Why is her degenerate ass bringing her hoodlum brother around her press conferences if she knows he is a CAREER CRIMINAL?

She is a filthy degenerate hoodrat *****.
                  WTF? There's nothing wrong with having friends and family present for events like that.

If anybody acts out of line than the specific people guilty of misconduct deserve to suffer the consequences. Like at any other event.

You can call Artis Mack all the filthy names you want. Call him a thug and direct all your anger at him. That's fine.

Comment

That is one ghetto hoodrat.

The ghetto ain’t just a place, it’s a mentality. She clearly can’t turn off that mentality.

Some of the hardest, ruthless, most ghetto people to ever live were able to turn off that mentality in certain settings so she should be able to also.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
                      the way she carries herself, her attitude. NOT because she's black.
                      What specifically has she done that makes her a thug? Again, she has no criminal record.

Comment

Working...
                      X