No announcement yet.

UK posters who left after AJ lost

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK posters who left after AJ lost

Just trying to remember the names of some guys who used to post here...but now after AJ's loss to Ruiz, they seem to have disappeared.

I ask because I feel like this place used to be dominated with those guys at that point...but the only one who is still around is Robbie.

I remember NoelAnthony and SidKnee...but otherwise I feel like I can't remember any guys...maybe a lot of them have stuck around though, they just aren't as vociferous with their AJ praise now.

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
    Just trying to remember the names of some guys who used to post here...but now after AJ's loss to Ruiz, they seem to have disappeared.

I ask because I feel like this place used to be dominated with those guys at that point...but the only one who is still around is Robbie.

I remember NoelAnthony and SidKnee...but otherwise I feel like I can't remember any guys...maybe a lot of them have stuck around though, they just aren't as vociferous with their AJ praise now.
    He's still here. Don't know Noel

Comment

Not a big deal very few fighters retire undefeated particularly heavyweight both fury and wilder will also lose at some stage ��

Comment

Sid is still here, making excuses for Joshua and bashing everyone in the North America.

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
          Not a big deal very few fighters retire undefeated particularly heavyweight both fury and wilder will also lose at some stage ��
          Yeah I agree...shouldn't be a big deal at all really...a bit of humble pie if you were a fan of AJ so that was maybe a bit hard to swallow for some

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          Sid is still here, making excuses for Joshua and bashing everyone in the North America.
          Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
          He's still here. Don't know Noel
          Lol ok nice thanks...I've noticed him here and there...maybe just haven't been in the same threads lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
            Yeah I agree...shouldn't be a big deal at all really...a bit of humble pie if you were a fan of AJ so that was maybe a bit hard to swallow for some

Lol ok nice thanks...I've noticed him here and there...maybe just haven't been in the same threads lately.
            I usually notice him when I see 9 consecutive blocked posts on one page.

Comment

It's a fair amount of just general british posters here

Now they're on the Fury "should" of won train

When both their heros fall off :/ they're gonna have a sad time

Comment

LacedUp has gone missing.
                Tom Cruise has his face appearing on milk cartons.
                Madison boxing used to be very active and now hardly posts.
                Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 11-16-2019, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  LacedUp has gone missing.
                  [MENTION]TomCruise[/MENTION] face is appearing on milk cartons.
                  [MENTION]MadisonBoxing[/MENTION] used to be very active and now hardly posts.

I remember LacedUp hahaha oh gosh

Comment

Win or loose,we are solidly behind the former unified champion of the world and 2X unified heavy weight champion of the world come Dec 7.

Comment

Working...
                    X