Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For all you guys talking **** against GAMBOA, remember this!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    True, but Gamboa has been fighting on as a clearly shot fighter and he had that stretch where he was shelved. Any fighter who fights long enough will eventually lose to lesser guys. Yuri squandered his career, and is simply trying to hold on. Damn shame. Hope he at least makes a decent account of himself in his next fight.
    I think its just gonna be some level of bad vs Tank. Either Tank takes him out like hes never been taken out before or Tank wins a one sided battle that goes the distance. If Yuri makes it competitive Ill be surprised honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      I think its just gonna be some level of bad vs Tank. Either Tank takes him out like hes never been taken out before or Tank wins a one sided battle that goes the distance. If Yuri makes it competitive Ill be surprised honestly.
      Yeah, I agree. I just hope it’s not too damn bad.

Comment

Originally posted by historian larry View Post
        dude is 37 and has been dropped more times then a cocaine habit
        Your idol Floyd's toughest fight, according to him, was against a guy with a record of 22 16 4. Floyd was beaten up and bloodied by a journeyman Burton.

How many times a boxer has been dropped doesn't tell us much. It's how they come back from the KDs. Ask boxers like Marquez.

Gamboa only has 2 losses.
        Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 11-12-2019, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
          I just noticed u a couple of days ago. And already u have became a strong contender for "worst poster of the year"

Fredkkk must be sweating bullets rn.....
          aboutfuktime gets that award every year by default. I blocked his a$$ because trolling him got boring but I figure he's spending all day checking in and out of the "the most overrated thread getting mad" no one else is mentioning GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
            aboutfuktime gets that award every year by default. I blocked his a$$ because trolling him got boring but I figure he's spending all day checking in and out of the "the most overrated thread getting mad" no one else is mentioning GGG.
            Nahhh u being biased lol. This guy is the worst. This guy went on a Fck Floyd tirade for 3 days just cuz people refuse to sck Manny's dck not to mention he has the audacity going around screaming YDKSAB. The nerve of this shytbag lmao

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
              He was knocked out by a guy who’s 24-14 and fought a super close fight with Jason Sosa who just got destroyed by Berchelt.
              Can happen to anyone on the given day, one off day and it can easily happen. Hell, If a legend like Ali needs sniffing salts to recover from Henry Cooper who are you to really judge him?

Comment

the crawford fight was 5 years ago. that is a long time in boxing years

he did not look good vs sosa

he is chinny

cant see anything other than a davis ko and when the outcome is so certain it is not interesting for a boxing fan

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                  the crawford fight was 5 years ago. that is a long time in boxing years

he did not look good vs sosa

he is chinny

cant see anything other than a davis ko and when the outcome is so certain it is not interesting for a boxing fan
                  You better NOT make a new account when Gamboa gives Davis the hardest fight of his career. You will be SHOCKED and AMAZED!

Comment

Working...
                  X